• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Official Defensive Tackle thank you thread.

Udogg

After rewatching the game. Thank you Hollis for being a big giant, clogging the middle, center eating, have to be doubled with a guard, run stopping SOB. You didn't make the front four, you make the front four better.

Also thank you Charles Johnson. In 3 down lineman situations you played as well as any DT we have had in the last 3 years. Keep on bulking up. Keep getting those hands up.

Damione Lewis/Hayden. Keep playing hard. Nothing extraordinary but good solid play most of the day. Except on 2 running plays.

I am just wondering where in the hell this Hollis Thomas came from, and where in the hell he has been the last few years. He has always been pretty good his whole career but this guy is a revelation.

St. Louis didn't even want this guy, maybe that pissed him off enough to get him going. I don't know but I like it.

Two months ago, one month ago even, who'd have ever guessed a DL Appreciation Thread would appear? We thought that'd be our achilles heel the entire season. Props to Meeks, props to the individual players, and maybe - just maybe - props to the FO for resigning Pep? :eek:

Warner has one of the fastest releases in the NFL.. that said, next week the D-Line will have to get there even faster but at the same time keep contain. The Saints have the 3rd best running game. Our defense will have to perform at a high level. Our offense will have to keep it on the ground. I hope the Saints win tonight too.

Gee, wasn't it a month ago and everyone was criticizing Thomas for being worthless and over the hill. Even the guys from New Orleans were criticizing him. They forgot he was very good for them in 2007 before he got injured.

How come we don't see any more Shaun Smith threads? Anyone pick him up yet???

So much for the crappy front office who wants mediocrity and deliberately picks guys with little or no talent and overpays for them.:D

Archived