• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Starting this weekend

AceBoogie

1 minute ago, Hoenheim said:

what part of allens play over the past several weeks led you to believe we could beat the colts? 

And people keep saying dumb poo like hes a servicable backup..what servicable backup tosses interceptions like they're hotcakes at mcdonalds?

Indy's record shows they are beatable.  But hey, pull a guy off the bench still attached to the tit and think he's going to march this team into a road game and actually win?  Ok....  Again, I like it because while I said we had a CHANCE to win in Indy with Allen, without a horseshoe up Grier's hind end, he's not going to pull out some rookie voodoo magic.  Now, if the defense can hold Indy to 17 points or less, there may be a possibility of a win.   30+ points allowed like we've been giving up and win?  Nah, that's a pipe dream even Grier himself couldn't even imagine.

1 hour ago, stbugs said:

Worth the risk. Indy is starting to look like they’re tanking (done it before). I think if Allen has a good game (like the loss to the Saints) we could win. I think Grier could easily make sure we are good and buried for a draft pick.

Then again our defense is working wonders. All the Allen sucks talk by the Cam guys is overshadowing an epic performance by the D. We are giving up 32 points per game in our current 1-7 streak. For all those, remember when the Panthers had top Ds and just needed to score enough, we have lost our last four averaging 24 points scored per game. It feels like forever ago when that type of scoring got us 4-0.

Defense has been performing the same trash way they have since the 9ers game.

allen however has continued to sink, pro cam, pro Kyle, pro bowl don’t matter Allen has played Rex grossman esq with the turnovers 

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Needed to happen. Probably should've happened a week sooner but better late than never.

Gotta get a look at Grier in real game action to get a peek at what we may or may not have in him. We already know what we have in Allen. One of the two likely isn't on the roster next year.

What do you really see with a line that is this horrible? If he gets injured we will see him on IR. Still not much to lose. 

26 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Allen Nation is out in full force ITT. Stbugs, 45catfan, Inimicus, GoPanthers123, all we need is snake to complete the set!

You guys should wear matching Allen jerseys this week and cheer the Colts defense hard. not that I gotta tell you twice...

kacm.jpg

48 minutes ago, Inimicus said:

Im not gonna lie.

Part of me wants this kid to poo the bed.

So many people claim to know that he is a better option than Allen without seeing him in the film room or the practice field. 

Im just ready for these armchair head coaches  to be humbled

He's a panther and our starting qb. I want him to light the world on fire.  Just like I did Allen.  I am okay with being labeled a total homer.

Archived