• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Starting this weekend

AceBoogie

12 hours ago, Inimicus said:

Im not gonna lie.

Part of me wants this kid to poo the bed.

So many people claim to know that he is a better option than Allen without seeing him in the film room or the practice field. 

Im just ready for these armchair head coaches  to be humbled

Stupidity. 

10 hours ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Allen is a big problem now that film is out on him, thing is film isn’t out on Grier so he’s got that edge, he’s also more mobile than Kyle if I’m correct, which helps.

Film isn't the problem.

Shite O-line is the problem.

QB3 has no chance behind that big block of Swiss cheese.

1 hour ago, Khyber53 said:

That'd be cool. My only problem with it is that Grier isn't a run stopping NT. 

He could pass for 300 yards and three touchdowns while still losing the game with the defense we're fielding.

The Colts d-line is built to give up the run and pressure the QB. This means CMC will have a big day for us. The Colts are built to pass with Luck at the helm. With Brissett trying to run their offense it's nearly certain he will throw multiple interceptions. If they were a power running team I'd be thinking twice about them running it down our throat. I seriously doubt they will, but I want them to win any way they can.

1 hour ago, pantherj said:

The Colts are built to pass with Luck at the helm. With Brissett trying to run their offense it's nearly certain he will throw multiple interceptions. If they were a power running team I'd be thinking twice about them running it down our throat. I seriously doubt they will, but I want them to win any way they can.

The Colts are top 10 in the league in terms of rushing average, and that's even after their last two games against Tampa and New Orleans who are top 5 against the run.

27 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Opening drive for the Panthers. 

3rd and 12 after two failed runs up the gut. 

Grier drops back to pass and is decleated after Daryl Williams misses a block. 

Kyle Allen re-inserted as starting QB.

Back where we started. 

...like a rerun of a bad movie...seen it.

2 hours ago, pantherj said:

The Colts d-line is built to give up the run and pressure the QB. This means CMC will have a big day for us. The Colts are built to pass with Luck at the helm. With Brissett trying to run their offense it's nearly certain he will throw multiple interceptions. If they were a power running team I'd be thinking twice about them running it down our throat. I seriously doubt they will, but I want them to win any way they can.

Teams that aren't very good at rushing have been running us over like headlight-bedazzled possums this season.

53 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

The Colts are top 10 in the league in terms of rushing average, and that's even after their last two games against Tampa and New Orleans who are top 5 against the run.

Colts RB Marlon Mack rushed for 19 yards on 11 carries against the Saints. Just be ready for us to beat the Colts.

Archived