• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Justin Herbert

Snake

hard to tell which guys hurndog gets a man boner for.  the only thing a lot of them have in common is they suck at football.  if its this guy there is no way he won't pull the trigger.  he's just like that.   then we'll trade back into the first and take some guy we could have had in the 3rd or 4th.   i think i may have lost some hope  damnit

11 hours ago, Puresteel55 said:

Are you fugging kidding me? I have been here for years. Been a Panthers fan since day 1. Played successfully in college, on an NFL practice squad for 2 years and coached for several years thereafter.

I have an opinion and I shared it. I do believe that Herbert is raw but has the talent, if developed, to succeed highly at the pro level. 

If you disagree that’s fine but you don’t have to be such a punk arshole. You can respond with a bit of civility.

He's not capable.  

Not a huge fan of him as a prospect. I don't know how to describe it but it seems like his trigger is slow. He has a slow release or long delivery. Not sure what it is but it looks like it takes him a minute to get the ball out of his hands. Once it leaves it shoots out but the process of getting it out takes a bit. Also doesn't seem to scan the field much at all. 

I like Fromm better personally. 

This is the guy I mentioned early in the thread.  Seems like they both have big arms.  Herbert might be a better runner, not sure, but Eason seems to have better touch.  Both need to sit a year or so.  OT in the 1st and maybe this guy in the 2nd.

Archived