• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sean Ryan and Phil Snow

Carolina Cajun

While Digging on Rhule right now, I saw an article from yesterday that pointed to Detroit Lion QB coach as almost locked as his OC wherever he goes.  From what I gather, good young mind.  On the Defensive side, Phil Snow has followed him everywhere he's been a head coach  Just wondering if there are those around who have more info on these 2 because they apparently are leading the way to be the Coordinators.

4 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Really hope he hires a former head coach as DC. Wade Phillips would be awesome.

Agree that would be a great pairing. Bring this guy Snow with to learn under Wade and he can take over in a few years when Wade retires

2 minutes ago, t96 said:

Agree that would be a great pairing. Bring this guy Snow with to learn under Wade and he can take over in a few years when Wade retires

I agree with that, the most off putting thing to me was seeing the DC as Rhule's untouchable that prevented him from going the Jets last offseason.  I'm all on board with bringing his college DC here, just not as the DC.

5 minutes ago, t96 said:

At 64 years old, Snow is no spring chicken. 

I too wish that he would hire a vet like Phillips as the DC. 

Archived