• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

43 DE

stirs

Obviously the Redskins are going to take the top guy, but the more film I watch on this guy, the better I like him.  15 lbs heavier than Chase also.  Very quick first step, does not often bite on play action.

Anyway, seems like a high motor guy.  Would not be too upset with him at 7.  We will have an impact player whether OT, DT or DE.

AJ looks like a player.

been coming to grips with the fact that Brown out of Auburn and Thomas out of Georgia could be gone before 7, and Okudah as well.  I respect the hell out of Jeudy but with DJ coming along, I'd rather address the lines.  

I've been watching tape on this guy.  I can live with the pick at 7.  I could also see a scenario where we trade back.

1 minute ago, Captain Morgan said:

been coming to grips with the fact that Brown out of Auburn and Thomas out of Georgia could be gone before 7, and Okudah as well.  I respect the hell out of Jeudy but with DJ coming along, I'd rather address the lines.  

I've been watching tape on this guy.  I can live with the pick at 7.  I could also see a scenario where we trade back.

Love to trade back into the 12 range and pick up AJ and an add'l pick.  We need many new guys

2 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

We could drop to back 10 with Cleveland and get their 3rd round, pick 74, giving us pick 10, 38, 69 and 74.

Indy is one I was thinking about also at 13.  Rumor is they are going to be looking for a QB and if the OT's DT's and such go off the board and Hebert is sitting there at 7, then we might get a call.  They have the 34th pick and the 44th pick in the 2nd round.  Love to get the 44th.  It would be a step price for them to pay, but would give us 2 second rounders in the top half of the round.  None of this will happen, but fun to surmise.

6 minutes ago, stirs said:

Indy is one I was thinking about also at 13.  Rumor is they are going to be looking for a QB and if the OT's DT's and such go off the board and Hebert is sitting there at 7, then we might get a call.  They have the 34th pick and the 44th pick in the 2nd round.  Love to get the 44th.  It would be a step price for them to pay, but would give us 2 second rounders in the top half of the round.  None of this will happen, but fun to surmise.

just ran a quick mock simulator using Matt Millers big board.  With that trade, we could get S Delpit, C Biadasz, and DL Raekwon Davis.  Not a bad start to fixing this team.

DLine and Oline are very important for us as it will make our skill players (Luke/Shaq) (CMC, DJ) much more effective.  As long as we hit one of those in the first, I am good to go with filling in everywhere else.

But getting the 3 guys in your simulator would definitely plug some holes

27 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

We could drop to back 10 with Cleveland and get their 3rd round pick, 74, giving us picks10, 38, 69 and 74.

That seems like a bad deal for us would the system equal just a third rd pick for swapping picks? 

23 minutes ago, stirs said:

This seems like a much better situation for us I want, but new ownership being a strategic man and that tear down to rebuild comment from earlier in the week. I could see us finally switching things and playing the draft to maximize our needs a trade back could add a few pieces we need. And if we have the best talent evaluator we should be able to grab a pro bowler at 13 I’d say based off the past few years picks 12-14

2 minutes ago, panthers34 said:

This guy reminds me a lot of what Charles Johnson looked like in his prime. Somehow can bend the edge at a bigger and bulkier size. 

With that said, you only take Epenesa if Brown, Thomas and Okudah are off the board imo. 

Except he is closer to Peppers in size than CJ coming out.

Agreed that he is more of a trade back guy.  LT and a good DE have been missing from our team for quite awhile.  This guys is a bit bigger than the Kraken

Archived