• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Potentially a bizarre scandal brewing in New Orleans

ellis

1 minute ago, ellis said:

The media has a love affair with the city. They have a love affair with Drew Brees. There’s the sympathy card from the playoff disasters. Generally, the media just loves the city. There the Katrina effect, I’m sure, if you ask most honest media experts about it.

Look, that city went through hell in 2005. But it doesn’t mean that the New Orleans Saints are above reproach.

That’s just my opinion, for the record. It’s a palpable slant. 

So you’re saying media people are functional alcoholics who love Bourbon Street. Got it.

4 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

I’m not sure if it’s a “cover up” per se. it sounds like they advised the church on HOW to release the names from a PR perspective. It’s still really gross to even be associated with monsters but I’m not sure if they actually did anything illegal unless I misread something.

I don't know what it is exactly, but it certainly feels like more than just a PR person giving advice on how to deal with PR aftermath.  Hundreds of emails.  Plus..now we know about it.  So it has to be worse than what we "know".

4 minutes ago, Car123 said:

So embarrassing.

Brees, Kamara, and Michael Thomas should be banned for life. 

Look dude, you’re putting me in a bad situation here. I can’t stand the Saints, but are you telling me you think it would ever be right if you got punished for an email your bosses boss wrote that had nothing to do with you?

C’mon.

Archived