• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who wins the NFC South next year

bigpoppa

Who wins the NFC South?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the south?

• Saints
    • Falcons
    • Panthers
    • Bucs

5 hours ago, theDIRTYcode2 said:

Falcons, come at me bro. Talking seriously though, our offense always improves year 2 of a new coordinator. We started 2 rookie offensive lineman, which should improve. We went 6-2 at the half, beating the 9ers and Saints. Quinn is coaching for his job.

Reasons I'm full of poo: Our d line is still trash, no guarantee the o line will improve, our defense still sucks, our cap sucks, and Quinn gonna Quinn.

Go Dawgs!

At least panthers recognised there is a need for rebuild.  We are two seasons ahead of you. You can finish 7-9 again until anything will change.

Bucs get any semblance of a QB next year and they are going to cause a lot of trouble....they are loaded with talent that Winston just can't exploit enough on a consistent basis..........

Atlanta may win the division but peter out in the playoffs............Aints may lead during the year but may have injury issues at the QB position.

Panthers have way too many questions marks to even consider what they do..........odds are they will look pretty pedestrian for a few years with or without Cam........

14 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Right now, I'd say easily the Saints unless Brees decides to retire. 

Probably Atlanta is a distant second. We could be in the discussion with a healthy Cam returning. Tampa a big dark horse if they make a splash QB signing/drafting.

Dude, you sure covered all the possible bases there.

I admit to being one of the 26 posters who voted Panthers.  Can't help myself.  You other homers, come out of the shadows and show yourselves.  It's okay.

Last to first in our Division used to be the norm -- could happen again, if Cam comes back healthy, and if we don't sustain so many injuries.  (yeah, I know, big 'ifs', but all early prognostications are based on ifs.)

3 minutes ago, bigdavis said:

Dude, you sure covered all the possible bases there.

I admit to being one of the 26 posters who voted Panthers.  Can't help myself.  You other homers, come out of the shadows and show yourselves.  It's okay.

Last to first in our Division used to be the norm -- could happen again, if Cam comes back healthy, and if we don't sustain so many injuries.  (yeah, I know, big 'ifs', but all early prognostications are based on ifs.)

Yeah, it's really tough to make that kind of prediction prior to free agency and the draft. There are so many variables that can change. Not to mention injury attrition during camps. This is one of those where you take more of a strong stance around pre-season. 

As it stands RIGHT NOW, we are leaps and bounds the worst team in the division but it really only takes Cam returning and some good offseason moves for that to change quickly. 

12 hours ago, GoPanthers123 said:

At least panthers recognised there is a need for rebuild.  We are two seasons ahead of you. You can finish 7-9 again until anything will change.

I dont see our need for a full rebuild until Matt Ryan is no longer the QB and that wont be for at least 2 more seasons. We've pooed all over ourselves wasting him and Julio but until he falls off a cliff you just have to keep plugging holes and hope for the best.

2 hours ago, AggieLean said:

lol Cam has already said he’s coming back. “Giant” if, huh?

There is still a big reason to push the narrative that Cam doesn't want to be here. It largely seems to be coming from this site, for that matter.

I said at the time of the "inside sources" that we needed to wait until the offseason to see what the story was and I suspect I will be proven right. Perhaps Cam's camp(or maybe even him) didn't feel optimistic about the future in Carolina but I have zero reason to believe Cam is lying. The last interview was the second or third time he has publicly stated he wants to be in Carolina. Yet, we still have the "inside sources" camp that wants to push him being a malcontent. I personally(with approximately zero inside information) believe that is true. Perhaps people around Cam were negative about the situation but I don't believe Cam was or is. 

Archived