• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Lions GM Willing to Trade Out of #3 Overall Pick

Mr Mojo Risin

4 minutes ago, davos said:

To pepper in some nonsense:

Who was the first coach brought in after Tepper took over? Jake Peets.  Alabama's offensive analyst twice over.  Reports were that we worked with Nick to implement RPOs that highlighted Tua's skill set.

Maybe we've been targeted Tua all along. Muaahahahaha

And Peetz is the QB coach now

1 minute ago, mjligon said:

“Hold my beer”

- Hurney

I 100% expect Hurn to try and get Tua. I’m 50/50 on if he’ll pull the trigger.

From what I’ve heard Tua will need to sit a year because of his hip. I can’t imagine the craziness around here if Tua is drafted for a million picks and he has to sit behind Cam for one year. 

2 minutes ago, Tbe said:

I 100% expect Hurn to try and get Tua. I’m 50/50 on if he’ll pull the trigger.

From what I’ve heard Tua will need to sit a year because of his hip. I can’t imagine the craziness around here if Tua is drafted for a million picks and he has to sit behind Cam for one year. 

Going from one busted up qb to another smaller version of a busted up qb doesnt sound very practical in my opinion

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Going from one busted up qb to another smaller version of a busted up qb doesnt sound very practical in my opinion

Tua is a big risk for any team. The upside is huge though if he can stay healthy. 

Just now, ForJimmy said:

If we get a 2nd and 3rd for Cam and use that to trade up and get Tua, it might make sense. Basically using our 1st and Cam to get the QB of our future while shedding 19 million off our cap.

I think this is what they are thinking. Can they get that for Cam? I’m not so sure.

10 minutes ago, Tbe said:

Tua is a big risk for any team. The upside is huge though if he can stay healthy. 

Yeah he is a huge risk.  Even if he gets healthy he could suffer another injury to that hip and be done for good.  If he ends up with a long NFL career it will be pretty amazing.

Archived