• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Deserved Better

JARROD

1 minute ago, Bytes said:

You know all the good QBs keep their eyes downfield when the rush is on right? And you know your statement is called an excuse to most of the world right. But thanks for backhandedly admitting that there arent any timing throws. And its not hate if its facts. 

Hello, there are plenty of timing throws as you are labeling them.

people that know what they are talking about say timing throws when the ball gets to the receiver when it’s supposed to be there,.. like between 2 defenders or in stride,.. or to the right receiver in professions.

So Thankyou for highlighting just how little you know and how great your bias is. 

someone else said you were just a troll.  Maybe that’s true and maybe it’s not, but anyone reading can see just how big your bias is.

18 minutes ago, JARROD said:

And watch these... poo season too and great highlights. great timing, great as improvisation, great quarterbacking from a legend.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nz7b3QYuZoY

First Pass
Inconclusive you cant see the receivers pattern

Second Pass
A TIMING THROW! YEAH! Well sort of. It was a slant. 

Third Pass
Not a timing throw

Fourth Pass
Dodges a sack (good) makes a terrible throw gets lucky 5
Funchess bailed him out

Fifth Pass
Not a timing throw

I watched enough of his bad mechanics. Now watch this. It pretty much sums up Cam's throwing. And the video was created by a Panthers fan. 

16 minutes ago, JARROD said:

Hello, there are plenty of timing throws as you are labeling them.

people that know what they are talking about say timing throws when the ball gets to the receiver when it’s supposed to be there,.. like between 2 defenders or in stride,.. or to the right receiver in professions.

So Thankyou for highlighting just how little you know and how great your bias is. 

someone else said you were just a troll.  Maybe that’s true and maybe it’s not, but anyone reading can see just how big your bias is.

Not they are not. And what do I care about "someone else". Tell me... what did I say wasnt fact? 

1 hour ago, rippadonn said:

I've already stated how I felt about the whole f'd up way that Dave Tepper, depressed a healthy man's value in the market to then low ball him as damaged goods to say f' you I'm rolling with MORE of an injury concern at QB, in my opinion. He could have held his nose and let Cam walk off into whatever. Instead he leaked to the media while putting Rhule out front to basically sell disinformation because Cam IS HEALTHY. Health wasn't it folks it was a selfish endeavor. I wanna do it my way. His way may win. Seeing his style now having first been a fan, I don't think so. Too many mistakes and it looked like certain type huddlers game plan to treat a guy like sht on the way out. Tepper knew what he wanted to do, like he leaked to the media, why not do it months ago so Cam and his agent could find a landing spot for HEALTHY man. The whole strategy was obvious and also obviously bungled, on purpose. Can't trust him. He'll stab you in the back. JR has slapped faces, but I can't remember a straight up backstabbing like this. It wasn't cool. Smitty was worse but this was sht level also.

Exactly 

fir the first time in 25 years, I’m totally apathetic to this team.  My feelings. I don’t need anyone’s comments about being a ‘real fan’

my feeling, we have Dan Snyder the second and I suspect we will find out that Tepper directed Rivera to a 3 4 Defense as well. 

59 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Exactly 

fir the first time in 25 years, I’m totally apathetic to this team.  My feelings. I don’t need anyone’s comments about being a ‘real fan’

my feeling, we have Dan Snyder the second and I suspect we will find out that Tepper directed Rivera to a 3 4 Defense as well. 

My fiancé wanted me to purchase season tickets/PSLs within the next few years. Even though I live in ATL, I was blessed with getting us to Charlotte at ease at any given time, so she wanted her, the baby, and I to be at the games. Wanted my little girl, once she got a few years older, to be able to have a shot at getting a game ball on Sundays. All that’s out the window now. While I’ll always be a fan, due to me being from NC, she’s informed me that she’s no longer a fan. They won’t be getting a dime from me for awhile. 

The way they did Cam was wrong. I don’t deal well with liars, disingenuous individuals, or individuals who seem to talk like politicians. Tepper and Rhule fit all 3 of those.

Good, maybe I can get a ticket now. I would love to take my son to see his first Panthers game. 

I have been a fan since 1993, when the announcement was made. I had Panthers gear before the first game was played. Nothing will change that. 

3 hours ago, Bytes said:

True. But its also no excuse that a 9 year vet to have the throwing mechanics that Cam has. Cam never really worked on becoming a better passer. Also, tell me the last time you saw Cam throwing into a timing pattern? How many passing camps did Cam have with his receivers? You can blame some of passing games short comings on coaching and the FO but if you are objective, clearly some of the blame belongs to Cam. 

Brett Favre had terrible mechanics and the geniuses in Atlanta sat him for a year behind legends like Chris Miller and Billy Joe Tolliver.

Then he got traded to Green Bay and a coach named Mike Holmgren used his “terrible mechanics” to win Super Bowls.

1 minute ago, tiger7_88 said:

Brett Favre had terrible mechanics and the geniuses in Atlanta sat him for a year behind legends like Chris Miller and Billy Joe Tolliver.

Then he got traded to Green Bay and a coach named Mike Holmgren used his “terrible mechanics” to win Super Bowls.

Don’t hurt em big fella

3 hours ago, KillerKat said:

The hicks of this fanbase deserve the worst team possible

I got nothing against hicks personally. Grew up amongst them and are by and large good, solid people.

Except those who feel they must act out the stereotype. Those hicks piss me the fug off.

11 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Naah, Farve partied way too much in Atlanta, as in getting drunk and missing the team photo, out in the clubs every night, sleeping in meetings partied too hard. Farve said later in his career that he would have been out of the league in two years if he'd stayed in Atlanta. The trade was both  a wake up call and ending up in a place where there was no night life.

Did have terrible mechanics, but that's not why he was behind Miller and Tolliver.

Archived