• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stadium Talk

steven8989

Guys, that article said absolutely nothing. There is no indication yet Tepper is going to do that.

BTW...if he did that, he would be kissing half of NC (Raleigh/Durham crowd) goodbye. They barely pay attention to the nfl as it is. They definitely won’t care about the S.C. panthers.

2 minutes ago, blackcat said:

This is going to devolve into folks from NC talking about how sh*tty they think SC is.    But yeah, I think Tepper would be a fool to move the stadium to SC or to anywhere outside of downtown CLT.

Yeah im not trying to say anything about SC. I would just personally hate to see it leave Charlotte.

1 minute ago, Tbe said:

Guys, that article said absolutely nothing. There is no indication yet Tepper is going to do that.

Yeah I hope not. I just can see him doing it because he likes to make news. I can already tell he likes to make big changes before really even thinking about it 

There's nowhere so close to the border of both states that is better. People will say back to Clemson or some random spot near Carowinds but in SC, but I think that'd be a mistake because you're away from a lot of business. BoA is really in a great spot. If you move from it, you won't replicate the same opportunities elsewhere.

6 minutes ago, lightsout said:

There's nowhere so close to the border of both states that is better. People will say back to Clemson or some random spot near Carowinds but in SC, but I think that'd be a mistake because you're away from a lot of business. BoA is really in a great spot. If you move from it, you won't replicate the same opportunities elsewhere.

Doesn’t he want to build a new stadium on the ironworks property anywho? I guess it could be posturing by the FO but nows is not the time for a multitude of reasons.

12 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Doesn’t he want to build a new stadium on the ironworks property anywho? I guess it could be posturing by the FO but nows is not the time for a multitude of reasons.

Yeah but you might as well put it on Wylie. Rock Hill having a stadium is just a bad idea.

Archived