• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bashaud Breedland Arrested

Devil Doc

4 minutes ago, Ja Rhule said:

Yea, but neither are even close to York county.

Well maybe he was partying in clt going back home. I don’t live in Greensboro or Raleigh but I go thru there at times. Especially if I was a millionaire dumbass like some of these players

27 minutes ago, MMA said:

Well maybe he was partying in clt going back home. I don’t live in Greensboro or Raleigh but I go thru there at times. Especially if I was a millionaire dumbass like some of these players

There is a big NFL player presence in Waxhaw/Weddington area which is right on a boarder with York county.

21 minutes ago, t96 said:

He’ll plea and get off, maybe get a 2 game suspension or something. Not really a big deal alone. Still stupid. 

I think he gets cut by the Chiefs. It’s nothing serious but Chief don’t really need him coming off a SB win. 

6 hours ago, MMA said:

He’s from SC and went to Clemson

Tommy Bowden recruited him, Dabo doesn't take kids like him anymore. 

For every Breeland, there is Deandre Hopkins, Deshaun Watson, Sammy Watkins, Mike Williams, Grady Jarrett. 

He jumped to the league after his Junior season, he doesn't have a degree from our school, that's probably for good reason.

I don't understand the disdain about SC from North Carolina. Clemson is 50% OOS nowadays, so 11,500 of the 23,000 students aren't even from here anyway. The University is up in the top 50 state public colleges (has been as high as top 25) and is still growing. 

Clemson has a 50% acceptance and declines kids with 3.9 GPAs out of HS (that University of SC would accept), acting like Clemson is a tech school is a big joke lol. If you are a North Carolina fan, you have no business challenging a school's academic integrity in athletics, NC didn't worry there, there we're no classes.

NC has crapholes just like SC and GA. Many of Clemson's players leave college with 3.4 or higher GPAs, I know for a fact they do, heck I go to senior level business classes and Trevor Lawrence is in the Clemson business building (his major) Mon-Thursday. Is there southern hicks on this campus? Absolutely, it's SC, but stereotyping a competitive nationwide university makes you look like a fool.

Archived