• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robbie Anderson Working Out with OchoCinco

PantherBoy95

1 hour ago, CanadianCat said:

I always though Eldeman and Wes Welker looked like average Joe's also. 

The D line and O line boys are something else though... 

I watched a prank show on youtube where they had different athletes working "undercover" in a sporting goods store.  It was funny when it was Danny Woodhead's turn, because he totally just looked like a regular joe working in a store.  Even when he was trying to sell Danny Woodhead jersey's nobody could put it together. LOL

47 minutes ago, Snake said:

Cam and Peppers were. I'm 6' and they made me look like I was 4'11.

Yeah, Peppers and Cam both looked like those Under Armour mannequins you see in sporting goods stores.

Jenkins and Kemoeatu were both absolutely massive. Pretty sure Derrick Brown will be too.

16 hours ago, CanadianCat said:

oh haha you were serious. I actually thought when you said 'boys' you meant like your 'hommies'

haha yeah I had heard that hes really into Fifa. Probably a pretty cool experience for your kids. 

Haha my bad for the confusion man, you had it right the first time. One of my friends from college befriended him on Twitter after some girls said he looked like Chad. 

Kinda like the reverse when athletes see their name in twitter mentions and have a bad interaction with a fan. 

9 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, Peppers and Cam both looked like those Under Armour mannequins you see in sporting goods stores.

Jenkins and Kemoeatu were both absolutely massive. Pretty sure Derrick Brown will be too.

D linemen are just huge individuals. While Moose wasn't any taller or bigger than me his hands were like catchers mitts. All NFL players are freaks in some way. 

Archived