• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robbie Anderson Working Out with OchoCinco

PantherBoy95

He's been working with Ocho for a few years, Chad one of the realist guys out.

He randomly invited one of my boys to his crib a few years back and last summer when he was in Greensboro kicked it at a local bar with us. 

Hopefully Robby brings some of Ocho's tips to the wr room 

I can’t believe how small he is for his height. Still is going to be 100x the jump ball guy that Funch and KB were. His mentality is that of someone LeBron’s size—if the ball is there for the taking, he’s attacking it and it’s his.

2 hours ago, t96 said:

I can’t believe how small he is for his height. Still is going to be 100x the jump ball guy that Funch and KB were. His mentality is that of someone LeBron’s size—if the ball is there for the taking, he’s attacking it and it’s his.

Not everyone is built like Metcalf

2 hours ago, jumpman910 said:

Yeah seemed weird at first till I saw Chad pull-up to random peoples houses all over the country to play fifa. 

oh haha you were serious. I actually thought when you said 'boys' you meant like your 'hommies'

haha yeah I had heard that hes really into Fifa. Probably a pretty cool experience for your kids. 

Archived