• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fans at games?

KillaCamNewton

Sorry if this has already been addressed and mods please move this if it has but has the team/NFL come to any sort of procedures for allowing fans at games? The first game is already just 2 weeks away. I got an email a little over a month ago and renewed PSLs/season tickets this season but not sure if anyone has come to any sort of decision yet. Any insight is appreciated. Only thing Ive seen all summer is the system Clemson put in place with the fans being spread out throughout the stadium

3 minutes ago, thunderraiden said:

Lmao ain’t gonna be no fans at games as long as the stadium is in NC under Cooper.

Tennessee is wayyy more open than NC and they wont even have fans at games.

I just got back from nashville and they are even worse than NC.  Police ticketing if not wearing a mask in public.

29 minutes ago, chknwing said:

I just got back from nashville and they are even worse than NC.  Police ticketing if not wearing a mask in public.

Id love to see that. Like parking, seatbelts and speeding but with a more direct tie to the safety of the population.

14 minutes ago, Happy Panther said:

I don't think that would be a very successful lawsuit...

Do you think in this environment that winning or losing matters. Cooper has been sued for not opening up so why wouldn't he get sued if he opens up some industries over other. I didn't say suing the state is the right thing to do simply it would lead to more lawsuits. 

6 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Do you think in this environment that winning or losing matters. Cooper has been sued for not opening up so why wouldn't he get sued if he opens up some industries over other. I didn't say suing the state is the right thing to do simply it would lead to more lawsuits. 

Successful is the key word. People file lawsuits all the time

49 minutes ago, Happy Panther said:

I don't think that would be a very successful lawsuit...

Without getting political if i owned a bar or gym and was bleeding from being closed for 5 months and saw police/government allowing gatherings like the protest in Raleigh on Friday i would be suing out the ass

4 hours ago, panthers55 said:

Yeah but you said for discrimination. Which involves race, sex and religion. But anyway I think we have shown that the state can order some businesses open and some closed. 

Archived