• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why your team sucks: Carolina Panthers

ColumbusCounty

There's always a measure of truth in any satire, and this is no different.

It was a very funny and painfully accurate article. Those of us who've followed this team for 25 years recognize the sad truth that is this team. For the most part, I've come full circle as a 17-year PSL owner from day 1, who woke up one day in 2013 and realized that winning was not a priority for the owner, sold my PSLs and now watch from home with zero expectations and hope some of the better talents write themselves a decent resume in Charlotte so they made actually land with a team where winning is a priority.

15 hours ago, NCBlu said:

Im really rooting for Teddy to shock a lot of so called fans. I always taught it was Cam everyone was hating on but now I see its the Panthers everyone hates and the fact that the Carolinas have a team. So if our own "fans" want to get in on the hating too when this team gets back to winning i hope thoughs types stay gone. I know this is a thing every year just had to get that off my chest..

Nobody really hates Teddy, and anybody who loves this team wants him to exceed expectations and kill it. What people DO hate is letting a massive talent go to the Patriots with no compensation - when we could have had him for less money than Derek Dallas Carr. It will be a while before we can say this with certainty, but...it seems like a huge f*cking mistake.

Archived