• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All of you were right about Cam

AceBoogie

2 hours ago, raz said:

doesn't cam have the lowest qbr in the league since week 3?  and bellicheat dissed the whole team pretty hard yesterday including cam.  i really thought NE was going to be a great landing place for him but it looks like bill bellicheater just brought him there as part of his scapegoat tour so people won't talk about what an awful gm he's been and how bad he's been at drafting lately.  it was boom or bust where the cheater comes out looking like a genius if cam saved the day, and has scapegoats if cam didn't.

I didn't get that from Belicheat at all. I took it as more of a "look here, you dumb mother fugers. We put some poo on credit to win some super bowls and now the bills are due" to dipshit whiny Pats fans. Don't confuse him for that dipshit Rivera who would do exactly what you described. 

26 minutes ago, Chimera said:

I didn't get that from Belicheat at all. I took it as more of a "look here, you dumb mother fugers. We put some poo on credit to win some super bowls and now the bills are due" to dipshit whiny Pats fans. Don't confuse him for that dipshit Rivera who would do exactly what you described. 

well they're 24 million under the cap and he's been drafting like crap.  i'm not talking about him as a coach at all.

56 minutes ago, firefox1234 said:

I'm all for being a glass half full guy but I don't know how anyone can do it here. This organization ruined an MVP franchise QB.

Thats like using a new Ferrari to drive to Alaska then saying how happy you were at least able to get 15k from the used car dealer.

A lot of our fans never wanted the Ferrari to begin with. They wanted a jacked up diesel with a plastic nutsack hanging off the hitch.

Cam fanboy before it cool to suggest drafting him....but I think a nightmare scenario presents itself this week.   I mean, the unofficial nail in the coffin for Cam Newton's career. 

Monday Night Football.

Patriots vs Jets.  

at the Jets. 

Jets win? That is bad news for Cam.  Jets got a real shot. 

8 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Cam crushes the Jets. This thread gets bumped by the usual suspects on that end. Rinse. Repeat.

I sort of want to see the Pats crash and burn (not bc of Cam) and end up with Trevor, lol. Just to see the amazing amount of rage the NFL world will emit.

Could absolutely see the bolded happening. It's the Jets... 

To your second point; NO absolutely not. fug the pats screw them and they're not getting Trevor or any of the top QBs this draft. They can live in slightly sub .500 purgatory with no QB for the next decade. 

9 minutes ago, t96 said:

Could absolutely see the bolded happening. It's the Jets... 

To your second point; NO absolutely not. fug the pats screw them and they're not getting Trevor or any of the top QBs this draft. They can live in slightly sub .500 purgatory with no QB for the next decade. 

The Jets are the worst team to take the field in a long time.  Sure, in theory they could finally gel and surprise the Pats, but I'm thinking I may see the trees in front of my house tap dance first. 

And I could see that, with enough gin.

I think Hoodie knew this day was coming a few years ago, when he wanted to transfer the reins from Brady and to Garappolo.  When Kraft overruled him, I believe he knew they were going to ride it into the ground and wind up exactly where they are.  Regardless of what anybody thinks of Garappolo, at least there was a line of succession that did not exist once Brady more or less forced him out.  He more or less has an "I told you so" hanging over Kraft's head over the current state of things.

1 hour ago, Sgt Schultz said:

The Jets are the worst team to take the field in a long time.  Sure, in theory they could finally gel and surprise the Pats, but I'm thinking I may see the trees in front of my house tap dance first. 

And I could see that, with enough gin.

I think Hoodie knew this day was coming a few years ago, when he wanted to transfer the reins from Brady and to Garappolo.  When Kraft overruled him, I believe he knew they were going to ride it into the ground and wind up exactly where they are.  Regardless of what anybody thinks of Garappolo, at least there was a line of succession that did not exist once Brady more or less forced him out.  He more or less has an "I told you so" hanging over Kraft's head over the current state of things.

If I found out that BB tried to trade/move on from TB even a couple years ago, I wouldn't be shocked.  No way Kraft was going to allow it though.

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

A lot of our fans never wanted the Ferrari to begin with. They wanted a jacked up diesel with a plastic nutsack hanging off the hitch.

It's a good comparison. But the jacked up diesel is way more versatile than a Ferrari, especially in the I-77 traffic jam offense we were running under Rivera. It's great to say you have a Ferrari, but if you never go above 55 what the hell is the point. You might as well drive a Prius. 

Just now, SmokinwithWilly said:

It's a good comparison. But the jacked up diesel is way more versatile than a Ferrari, especially in the I-77 traffic jam offense we were running under Rivera. It's great to say you have a Ferrari, but if you never go above 55 what the hell is the point. You might as well drive a Prius. 

Who's the Prius of the NFL right now? Kirk Cousins maybe? Teddy is the Toyota Camry. Not bad at all but not ideal.

Archived