• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dirtiest play of the year

FeelTheBurns53

I was just telling my friend, idc what anyone says, we have to incur the most cheapshots out of any team in the league year in and year out since Cam.  And I wish we'd start giving some of it back.  Tired of being the nice guys.  Start fuging people up proactively.

6 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I was just telling my friend, idc what anyone says, we have to incur the most cheapshots out of any team in the league year in and year out since Cam.  And I wish we'd start giving some of it back.  Tired of being the nice guys.  Start fuging people up proactively.

I do too, we used to have a tough team and people like Smitty wouldn't take no poo but we have had a soft crew for a long time...I'd give it back too and it's well deserved fug that other nonsense.

10 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

This.  Falcons should have paid for that BS.  TWO dirty players on same play?  Like I could hate the Falcons any more.

Archived