• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tony Pauline: Joe Brady will get interviewed for HC jobs this offseason

TheSpecialJuan

If someone takes Brady next year so be it. It's going to be a disaster for them and that's good for the Panthers. The reason Sean Payton is a good signal caller is he learned under some of the best. Brady isn't a Sean Payton yet. He's gotten beaten by some sub par DCs and showed his green. I mean for God sakes he's not creating crazy schemes or anything that would make our offense top 10. There is plenty of talent in the NFL and I doubt he ranks too high on it. Maybe in a few years and if he can put out a number 1 offense. 

Not sure what Brady is or isn’t other than he isn’t head coach material yet...not even sure he is a good OC yet 

his 3rd down and red zone calls don’t set the world on fire and it’s hard to tell if it’s him or he has little faith in an OL that’s getting a seemingly fragile Teddy Bridgewater killed 

time will tell 

Personally I’d be happy for joe, opportunity is fleeting as is being a young newcomer. I believe in coach Rhule and his ability to hire the right people, if this truly is what comes for coach Brady, then as a panthers fan I’m grateful for his work and his time here, however short it may be.

Archived