• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

5 years ago

Beerfacedlegend

5 hours ago, Manna said:

He sure did and it sure was. Too many things happened to say otherwise. 

Absolutely. Multiple headshots on Cam with no call. The Cotchery catch. Denver offsides on two missed field goals. 

They did all they could to ensure Manning got his retirement trophy. And the league wanted to send a big FU to Cam for dabbing all over the league.

2 hours ago, OneBadCat said:

Absolutely. Multiple headshots on Cam with no call. The Cotchery catch. Denver offsides on two missed field goals. 

They did all they could to ensure Manning got his retirement trophy. And the league wanted to send a big FU to Cam for dabbing all over the league.

Don't forget the facemask by Talib trying to throw Philly Brown down by his head. When he admitted to trying to injure another player and only got a 25k fine, I knew without doubt that game was fixed. Even the Denver fans i was watching the game with were upset because the refs were so bad they didn't want to win a game like that. 

I spent that Thanksgiving with my wife's relatives. As I was getting ready to watch the game, they were watching a channel that was literally just video of a train chugging through Alaska and/or other scenic routes.

(apparently such a channel exists)

Luckily, I did convince them to switch to the game.

Also learned that some of them were Cowboy fans.

(I enjoyed the game more than they did)

Archived