• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you want the Panthers to win any more games?

hepcat

18 hours ago, hepcat said:

I am now convinced the Panthers are trying to lose. The fact the Panthers ran a route tree with receivers that didn’t even run to the 1st down marker and Bridgewater again throws a short pass is what we’ve seen all season. Loser football sponsored by losers.

I believe were at the #6 draft pick after the Cowboys won now. Moving on up.

I'm not.

Unfortunately, I think we're truly just that bad.

We made a lot of mistakes on both sides of the ball.

Poor, poor tackling, blitz called too many times-became predictable and we paid with them going over the top.

Special teams nothing to feel good about yesterday

Offense looked to be running on 6 cylinders, Teddy taking sacks, which is not supposed to happen to a vet like him.

Beyond Chinn, not too many bright spots.

On 12/12/2020 at 4:26 PM, Davidson Deac II said:

You are mostly right.  But I can't help but think of the year before.  We went on a winning streak at the end of 2014 season.  Still finished 7-8-1 and made the playoffs thru a fluke.  But the winning play/attitude we developed carried over into the next season. Watching the NFL over the last 40 years or so has convinced that developing the confidence that you can win games, especially in crunch time, is more important than getting the 5th pick in the draft vs the 10th or 11th pick.  

this is a fair point but we had our franchise QB at that point

On 12/12/2020 at 4:26 PM, Davidson Deac II said:

But the winning play/attitude we developed carried over into the next season. Watching the NFL over the last 40 years or so has convinced that developing the confidence that you can win games, especially in crunch time, is more important than getting the 5th pick in the draft vs the 10th or 11th pick.  

You think our players believe in TB as a winner of close games? Granted, I'm sure they respect him as a competitor and man, but do they have confidence he can lead us to a win in a close game?

Archived