• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Season About Over

DaveThePanther2008

Gotta say I was highly impressed with UNC's record setting win over Miami yesterday. 

We all have our hopes set on a QB for our first pick but have no idea how we'll finish.  So I'll leave that argument for after the season. 

What I'm interested in is what players do you have on your wish list.  Players that may be available in rounds 2 through 7.  I've watch a lot of games but never really took notice of what year they were in.  I'm really interested in the potential O-lineman, TE and defensive players that will fit Rhule's criteria.

I would love to see us get another hybrid player like Chinn.  Is there one in this draft?

Who is going to be that gem that we steal in the latter rounds?

Also potential Free Agents that could fill spots prior to the draft. 

43 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

I love me some UNC but you’re starting to sound like a broken record. Besides, doesn’t he have at least one more year of school?

Correct. He also isn’t the goat. UNC has been dominant on the ground this year. There’s a chance with one more good game from the backers they have two running backs go over 1k yards this year. I think it’s more of Carolina boy playing slim Carolina and having success so he wants to cheer for him. 

1 hour ago, WarHeel said:

Suratt just might be the MLB we need to fill some of the gaping hole that Kuech left in retirement. 

Paddy Fisher is better. Surratt, while still growing into the position, disappeared for entire games this year. He's gonna be a good player, but he's too inconsistent to choose over Fisher. He makes some splash plays, but he needs to get a LOT stronger to shed blocks in the NFL. He may wind up being an OLB in the NFL.

Speaking of Tarheels, we just paid a crap ton of money to a RB and now a couple of teams are gonna get Carter and Williams for dirt cheap...RBs who excel at absolutely every aspect of being RBs in the NFL. Williams may be the next Marshawn Lynch, only faster and a better receiver.

12 minutes ago, Pup McBarky said:

Paddy Fisher is better. Surratt, while still growing into the position, disappeared for entire games this year. He's gonna be a good player, but he's too inconsistent to choose over Fisher. He makes some splash plays, but he needs to get a LOT stronger to shed blocks in the NFL. He may wind up being an OLB in the NFL.

Speaking of Tarheels, we just paid a crap ton of money to a RB and now a couple of teams are gonna get Carter and Williams for dirt cheap...RBs who excel at absolutely every aspect of being RBs in the NFL. Williams may be the next Marshawn Lynch, only faster and a better receiver.

Haven’t seen much film on Fisher.

Williams did go beast mode yesterday. Good gawd...

58 minutes ago, Varking said:

Correct. He also isn’t the goat. UNC has been dominant on the ground this year. There’s a chance with one more good game from the backers they have two running backs go over 1k yards this year. I think it’s more of Carolina boy playing slim Carolina and having success so he wants to cheer for him. 

Both RBs are well over 1,000 yards rushing. Just an FYI. 

27 minutes ago, Shocker said:

These dudes aren’t anywhere near CMC though.  

Anywhere near? I'd say CMC is better, but nowhere near $15 million better. Especially with the holes we have elsewhere. I like CMC, but I also think paying $16 million a year for a RB is a bad investment. 

Archived