• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Last chance to see Zach Wilson. 7 PM EST UCF vs BYU. ESPN 12-22 Boca Raton Bowl

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Wilson is my guy. He's who I hope we draft. I'm souring on Fields. I need to get up to speed on Lance.

There’s nothing you’re going to see on Lance that makes you like him more than Wilson. Wilson’s just a better player. 

Just now, OldhamA said:

Whenever I watched Rosen in College I cringed at his accuracy.

The fact that two franchises have immediately used a 1st round pick to replace him at QB after acquiring him tells you everything you need to know about Rosen in the NFL. 

There have been two pre-draft QB media interactions that have made me cringe and wrote a guy off as a bust even if he had all-world taken. Those two were Josh Rosen and Paxton Lynch. The cockiness and entitlement that dripped off of those guys was ridiculous. You want confident. You don't want cocky.

Maybe I'm just biased, but even that Wilson throw there - that looked like he put everything on it. The ball doesn't explode out of his hand.

I'll go back and watch his games when the NFL season is over and I've stopped crying in the corner at another losing Panthers season. 

1 minute ago, Varking said:

I wasn’t joking. If you are looking at the game to be critical that is what you would point out. We do the same thing with pro QBs. When the receiver has to basically walk it’s not a flawless throw. That’s all I pointed out. 

The guy was left alone. You throw the ball so he can see it into his hands at that point. Easiest ball to catch. Why make things even the slightest bit more difficult than they have to be for your WR? You don’t think Wilson realizes there isn’t a soul around him?

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

There have been two pre-draft QB media interactions that have made me cringe and wrote a guy off as a bust even if he had all-world taken. Those two were Josh Rosen and Paxton Lynch. The cockiness and entitlement that dripped off of those guys was ridiculous. You want confident. You don't want cocky.

Drew Lock gives off those vibes as well

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

The guy was left alone. You throw the ball so he can see it into his hands at that point. Easiest ball to catch. Why make things even the slightest bit more difficult than they have to be for your WR? You don’t think Wilson realizes there isn’t a soul around him?

You are acting like the ball could not simply be thrown any better. That no throw he has made has had any flaw at all. That they’ve all been perfect. 

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

wow what a catch and throw to #4.

I'm warming up to him, he's definitely a gamer that elevates at each level.

I see Mahomes in him.

You might want to look again. Mahomes was on a different level in College to any QB I've ever seen. 

The arm strength was unreal. His understanding of the offence was fantastic.

Don't do Wilson a disservice by comparing him to a HoFer. That's just setting him up to fail. 

Archived