• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CFP Semifinals part deux: 3 Ohio State vs 2 Clemson 800 PM EST

1 minute ago, Varking said:

Yes. Because while two players are leaving the guys around them are going to be getting older and the people replacing those two are no joke. DJ is a stud. 

U prob a Clempson fan. Coping mechanism here.

Nobody, on earth, besides Clempson fans think they will be “better” next season than what they had this year. These other blue blood schools like the Bama, UGA, Oklahoma, ND and the one currently curb stomping Clemson are reloading as well - Clemson better hope the ACC blows next season! 

1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

U prob a Clempson fan. Coping mechanism here.

Nobody, on earth, besides Clempson fans think they will be “better” next season than what they had this year. These other blue blood schools like the Bama, UGA, Oklahoma, ND and the one currently curb stomping Clemson are reloading as well - Clemson better hope the ACC blows next season! 

This is a stupid take for a multitude of reasons but reason number 1 is I’m absolutely not a Clemson fan. 

3 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Best thing Dabo can do here is fall on the sword at the presser. He is about to get ate the fug up by media. 

It's gonna be glorious.

Honestly, that's all he can do. "Whatya want me to say, guys? I said something stupid and they made us pay for it and made me look like a jackass."

I think Lawrence is a great prospect, but the amount of draft capital it would take to get him would set him up for failure because we won't have a quality offensive line to protect him. I'm fine with any of the top 4 QB prospects, I'm even warning up to Mac Jones. 

Just now, 4Corners said:

Lawrence/Etienne >>>>>>>> whoever their replacements are 

Again... it’s not about replacing just two people. It’s about 10+ starters getting better. And I think you’ll find next year that DJ is going to make the transition to life after Lawrence pretty nice. 

Archived