• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers general manager search update

Prowler2k18

22 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Sports sites update articles on a regular basis, especially a big operation like CBS.

More to the point though, LaCanfora has two or three times now posted about Panthers interest in GM candidates that doesn't seem to exist.

A friend of mine who covers the Bills extensively told me once to never trust a thing LaCanfora says. 

6 minutes ago, NYPantherFan said:

A friend of mine who covers the Bills extensively told me once to never trust a thing LaCanfora says. 

He's always been kind of hit or miss, though he was pretty spot on with reports about Newton last year (guessing he had a good source).

4 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

Genuinely curious, what's with the hype behind Champ Kelly? The Bears haven't necessarily drafted well recently, have they?

Analytics guy.

He had some success as a scout in Denver and reportedly is interviewing there later.

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

Schoen is German for "beautiful."  And now you know.

It's the second half of the phrase "danke schoen" (German "thank you very much"  for the unfamiliar) and pronounced the same (i.e. "Shane").

I suppose if he came here and did a good job, we'd be saying that a lot, maybe playing this too...

20 minutes ago, kass said:

Sprechen Sie Deutsch?

Oui......no

No--I was googling the candidate and the definition came up.  Thought I would impress everyone, but living the lie was too difficult. liar lying GIF

I would add that the Pinocchio curse would not be so bad if it were three feet lower. 

17 minutes ago, mccjeff said:

Peters is English for "multiple dicks". And now you know.

Thanks for the info.  I hope you did not learn this the hard way. :Eggplant_Emoji_Icon_42x42::Eggplant_Emoji_Icon_42x42::fear::Eggplant_Emoji_Icon_42x42::Eggplant_Emoji_Icon_42x42:

Just kidding--need to crack some jokes and act stupid after all the crap yesterday.

Archived