• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Staff Scorecard

Mr. Scot

2 hours ago, Varking said:

It was a quick note that said he didn’t get a head coaching job “this round”. I’ll try to find a quote later after I get to work tonight. We are doing an inventory of our aircraft parts and it’s been 6 pm to 6 am since Sunday night and it’s killing my schedule for sleep. 

Get some sleep dude. It's way more important than this nonsense.

2 hours ago, Varking said:

It was a quick note that said he didn’t get a head coaching job “this round”. I’ll try to find a quote later after I get to work tonight. We are doing an inventory of our aircraft parts and it’s been 6 pm to 6 am since Sunday night and it’s killing my schedule for sleep. 

fug night shift.

1 hour ago, Varking said:

It’s just for this week. 8 hours from now I’ll be home and have the weekend off but I’ll be getting overtime so that’s nice. But yeah.... I’m dead to the world. 

I feel you, I work swing shift. I go from 12 hour days and nights all year round. Once you work a 12 hour night, you realize how important sleep is. Keep on grinding man. 

11 hours ago, Varking said:

It’s just for this week. 8 hours from now I’ll be home and have the weekend off but I’ll be getting overtime so that’s nice. But yeah.... I’m dead to the world. 

Yeah, I worked a 20 hour shift on Thursday, so I get the pain. I have always hated backshift.

Archived