• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers bringing in Haskins

ncfan

15 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Why is everyone complaining about potentially signing a former 1st round pick for peanuts?

They're not saying "this is our QB of the future". They're saying "let's take a look at him for basically free".

This is my take.  It would cost us virtually nothing.  

The article I read on NFL.com was that Washington is on the hook for his 4.3 million salary.

We sign him to a vet minimum and lose nothing if he doesn't pan out.   

The odds aren't in his favor but he has the tools, something Teddy doesn't. 

21 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Why is everyone complaining about potentially signing a former 1st round pick for peanuts?

They're not saying "this is our QB of the future". They're saying "let's take a look at him for basically free".

As much as I don't think Haskins is anyone's answer, there's some wisdom here. 

Just now, therealmjl said:

Y’all are getting really upset over this. 

true colors are showing ITT

True colors? What true colors? 

That we don't want a failure coming in and destroying the winning culture we sacrificed the third pick for?

Haskins or Grier? Who do you want as a 3rd string back up? Who cares. If we get to the 3rd string back up QB we are in trouble with who ever we have. 

I also believe Rhule has what it takes to turn around somebody. Look at even Robbie in NY and then here. Some guys just love playing for Rhule. Why not talk to him? He's not going to our #1 QB.

1 minute ago, Boundary Guru said:

"True colors"

What exactly do you mean by that?

Seems like you are showing your"true colors"

I don't want anything to do with him because of his immaturity. Hope he doesn't f up the locker room.

yeah I would hate for him to ruin our winning culture and awesome locker room by bringing in a humbled third string QB!!!

Archived