• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

National Championship Thread: 3 The Ohio State Buckeyes vs 1 Alabama Crimson Tide 8 PM All ESPN Networks

Just can’t see how anyone who watched Justin fields these past two years, while also watching Wilson this one year and tell themselves Wilson is much better . Just can’t see it . Dude a stud . May  even be closer to Lawerence than a lot of ppl wanna admit . On that note i got bama tonight in a high scoring game 

29 minutes ago, Snake said:

Alabama is going to match up a lot better to Ohio State than a overrated Clemson team. 

OSU is missing their two defensive tackles that blew up Clemsons game plan. Bama is a better team and they are healthier. Bama should have this in the bag easy. 

Clemson is extremely overrated this season and it’s not fair for OSU fans to compare Clemson to Bama. 

still, according to gambling Twitter most of the public $$$ is coming in on Bama so this makes me think this game is gonna be close and OSU can win outright. 

3 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

These idiot referees already off to an awful start. Introducing themselves? Some stupid commentary as well? I don’t know crap about B12 refs but I am positive they aren’t as bad as ACC officials. 

If the B12 football refs are the same quality as their basketball counterparts, then be prepared for fugery.

Archived