• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I don't think anyone expected Haskins to suck so bad. Giving your previous years first round pick the benefit of the doubt isn't a bad idea until you realize just how bad he really is.

Edited by Moo Daeng
  • Pie 4

Same old story with Ron. He’s always going to have the respect of the locker room and lead you to a respectable win total even with a bad team but he’s slow to adjust and definitely stubborn with identifying talent or lack  of it until it’s too late. He will always get 5+ wins but will never get to a championship game again. 

Edited by WarPanthers89
  • Pie 1
26 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

Get Heineke on some steroids so he can get some meat on those bones and let him start. See what happens 

Yesterday I heard Tony Kornheiser say that, with a QB tandem of Allen & Heinicke in 2021, WFT would be a playoff team. 

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
48 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Just for fun...

I laughed pretty hard when that happened.

55 had some hops on him, impressive jump.  I forgot how dramatic the flop was... good times (despite the loss)

Knew this was coming...

Question is whather the chatter that Bieniemy wanted nothing to do with the Texans is true.

Also...

It was stupid not to request the interview in the first place. So now...

Edited by Mr. Scot
2 hours ago, djp14 said:

Yesterday I heard Tony Kornheiser say that, with a QB tandem of Allen & Heinicke in 2021, WFT would be a playoff team. 

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I mean...they were a playoff team this year with the same (arguably worse, with Haskins starting several games). I think that’s more a testament to how bad their division is.