• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peters is out - GM Search down to 3 candidates

Zod

1 minute ago, Growl said:

the tool of the defeated

Says the guy who says "organizational structure" doesn't matter. Then seemingly proceeds to argue that the perceived struggles of this process are due to a "revolutionary new power dynamic". That sure sounds a lot like "organizational structure".

You're just raving like a lunatic.

1 minute ago, Ja Rhule said:

Fitts would make the most sense cause he’s an operations guy.  Means Rhule will focus on personal and Fitts on day to day operations of the business.

Fitterer's primarily a college scout with occasional dabblings in pro personnel.

He has the title he does because Seattle wanted an excuse to give him a raise.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Fitterer's primarily a college scout with occasional dabblings in pro personnel.

He has the title he does because Seattle wanted an excuse to give him a raise.

I have not liked the way the seahawks have drafted over the years though. They have not drafted a pro bowler in quite some time i believe, don't know if thats a Carrol Issue or a Fitterer Issue. 

1 minute ago, Charlotte_Sports_Hub said:

I have not liked the way the seahawks have drafted over the years though. They have not drafted a pro bowler in quite some time i believe, don't know if thats a Carrol Issue or a Fitterer Issue. 

I really liked what they did a year or two ago with stockpiling picks but then yeah that draft didn't look great. and the Penny pick was an absolute head scratcher, I remember thinking how pissed I'd be if I was a seahawks fan when they took him. That being said would take him over Marty in a heartbeat

Just now, Charlotte_Sports_Hub said:

Haven’t like Seattle’s drafts in a long time, and they have never tried to help Wilson with a good oline. Looks like Panthers oline will continue to suffer.

3 minutes ago, Charlotte_Sports_Hub said:

Built the Legion of Boom, got Russell Wilson in the third and DK Metcalf in the second...

They've had misses too but that's not bad.

1 minute ago, jb2288 said:

I really liked what they did a year or two ago with stockpiling picks but then yeah that draft didn't look great. and the Penny pick was an absolute head scratcher, I remember thinking how pissed I'd be if I was a seahawks fan when they took him. That being said would take him over Marty in a heartbeat

Nah. Even if Marty is a stagnant rock he always hit on First rounders. The only time he didn't was in 09 when he traded up i believe. 

Archived