• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Brady to Atlanta likely?

Zod

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Funny thing, some of the guys who already took college jobs have an out in their contract that allows them to leave for a pro position.

As far as guys that are still here, DB coach Jason Simmons was getting looks as a DC.

He was being looked at for the Dallas DC opening before they hired Dan Quinn.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/dan-quinn-agrees-to-terms-as-cowboys-new-dc

I just want him gone to be honest. I don't want us to bring in a young franchise QB and have him go through an early OC change. If he's gonna go, just get gone.

For the record, I don't blame Joe Brady at all for pursuing options to further his career. This is just the way it goes. But I do have to wonder how this went over in his initial hiring process. Surely his long-term goals and aspirations were part of the discussion. 

3 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

They had no defense or run game. Those 2 things stick out when looking at stats. 

their problem is 4 is way too early to get a RB and there's no elite edge rusher in this class like Chase Young or a Bosa brother

I am trying to be objective pertaining Joe Brady, but it's very difficult considering that the QB play left something to be desired and CMC was injured, plus he was new on the job, but I think that we can do better. His play calling in the red zone in particular, was decidedly average at best!

Archived