• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Games Thread

Captain Morgan

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• We are probably at least 6-8 years away from being able to have a solid core again, probably more. It's going to take 5-6 better than average drafts and more good offseasons than not. Right now our core is almost non-existent. It's basically Derrick Brown and Moton. The latter of which will likely never see the new core unless he opts to play into his late 30's. I don't think our fans realize how long it is likely to be before we are able to rebuild a quality roster and do it for long term success. 
    • You know, I don't think I even want to see behind the scenes. Show me on the field. No amount of intrigue behind the scenes is going to matter to me. Not to mention, we aren't going to be interesting to a national audience. We have no star players that any casual fan would even know. If you asked most casual NFL fans, they probably couldn't name anyone but Bryce.