• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons hire Arthur Smith

bobcat91

Starting to look like Brady gonna be back next year. Honestly I was surprised he got so many interviews. 1st year as being a full coordinator at any level for him and the team sucked. The fact he was even considered is pretty ridiculous honestly. Probably by far the least qualified candidate all these teams interviewed. 

Most people think the Chargers are going to hire Brian Daboll.

The Texans look like they're gonna  try their best to get Eric Bieniemy.

That leaves the Eagles. Haven't really been following what they're doing in their search other than that they interviewed Brady.

5 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Starting to look like Brady gonna be back next year. Honestly I was surprised he got so many interviews. 1st year as being a full coordinator at any level for him and the team sucked. The fact he was even considered is pretty ridiculous honestly. Probably by far the least qualified candidate all these teams interviewed. 

After McVay, teams just want to make sure they aren’t over looking the next ‘it’ guy.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Most people think the Chargers are going to hire Brian Daboll.

The Texans look like they're gonna  try their best to get Eric Bieniemy.

That leaves the Eagles. Haven't really been following what they're doing in their search other than that they interviewed Brady.

They interviewed Saleh and someone else as well

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Saleh's out. Word was he really wanted the Jets job anyway, and he got it.

Thought I saw that they were going to interview Duce Staley.

Yeah I know he got it I thought u meant u didn’t know who they interviewed. I was just saying they interviewed him before he took Jets job.

15 minutes ago, hepcat said:

I was as well. At least McVay was in the NFL longer than Brady was before he got interviews. I think he even had two seasons as an OC as well. My guess, Brady will be gone after next season. 

Archived