• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Brady is leaving ??

Calboyz13

28 minutes ago, Prowler2k18 said:

Heard the same thing on WFNZ this. Kyle Bailey said rumor from Mint Street was Eric Bienemy’s interview with Tepper didn’t go well at all. In fact, it went so poorly, Tepper offerd the opportunity to continue the interview the next day and apparently it didn’t help. If true, it’s a sham but some guys are just not cut out to be the head honcho.

Or he doesn't interview well. He could still coach but yeah...

• Beer 1

@Zod or other mods, since when do we allow posts to post reports from actual "fake news." This is some random account with no credibility, that has now had multiple threads posted about it as if it's actually noteworthy (which it's not). I know it's the offseason but still...

13 minutes ago, t96 said:

@Zod or other mods, since when do we allow posts to post reports from actual "fake news." This is some random account with no credibility, that has now had multiple threads posted about it as if it's actually noteworthy (which it's not). I know it's the offseason but still...

I wouldn’t consider it fake news they might have really wanted him till they decided on other candidates. Can’t blame someone for posting this because things have change.

12 hours ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:
17 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Yesterday during the Kyle Bailey Show on WFNZ...

...Stan Norfleet said that there's a lot of chatter on "black twitter" (not sure what that is) that if Joe Brady gets a head coaching job before Eric Bieniemy there will be hell to pay for Roger Goodell and the NFL.

Expand  

And whom may this hell be paid by?

Norfleet says Roger Goodell and the NFL.

I don't know if Norfleet is a permanent addition to the Kyle Bailey show but if so he only makes it worse.  

Charlotte area sports media are mindblowingly weak and Norfleet only lowers the water level further...

On 1/16/2021 at 6:57 PM, Scott12345 said:

I looked and saw browns, jets, Philly, 49ers before the bills

Add Chargers

McDermott interviewed over 3 offseasons 2015, 2016, and 17 before getting hired by the Bills. It started with the Jets in 2015. 

Edited by Moo Daeng
  • Pie 1