Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

MOCK Simulation LINKS


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, OldhamA said:

I really need to brush up on my prospects - needless to say, I've solved our pass rush woes.

download.png

Went heavy on the 'D' again, eh?  Nothing wrong with that, but I personally am giving the edge to the offense this year...a 4-3 split.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

Reading my mind to the letter--get help.

Dude, you know my mocks last year were legit.  Now, It may have been a one-year wonder and Hurney may not have been the driving force behind all of the picks, but I was freaking  ELATED with last year's draft.

  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Basbear said:

https://fanspeak.com/ontheclock-nfl-mock-draft-simulator/draft.php?d=tzffeo

 

8: R1 P8 QB Trey Lance - North Dakota State
39: R2 P7 OT Rashawn Slater - Northwestern
73: R3 P9 C Josh Myers - Ohio State
110: R4 P8 OT Liam Eichenberg - Notre Dame
148: R5 P7 TE Charlie Kolar - Iowa State
188: R6 P9 CB Kelvin Joseph - Kentucky

Kolar is going back to Iowa State. He will be a good tight end in nfl. He played high school b as basketball trae young. He has great hands very athletic.

Link to post
Share on other sites

How the hell does First Pick score the drafts. For the Panther I ended up with Lawrence falling to 8, Trey Smith in the 2nd. Ended up with 12 picks all A+ and it wasnt even a top 20 Panthers draft. Had another with 24 picks and 22 of the 24 were A+ and the other 2 were A and even farther off. The drafts arent reasonable but I just want to have a top draft lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, panthers320 said:

How the hell does First Pick score the drafts. For the Panther I ended up with Lawrence falling to 8, Trey Smith in the 2nd. Ended up with 12 picks all A+ and it wasnt even a top 20 Panthers draft. Had another with 24 picks and 22 of the 24 were A+ and the other 2 were A and even farther off. The drafts arent reasonable but I just want to have a top draft lol

No idea--I don't even worry about the scores.   However, if you go the advanced, subscription version, I drafted Lawrence because it was discovered that he was not actually a dude;  I got LT Sewell in the early second round because it was revealed that he was the third in command of the Oath Keepers organization and is under investigation for his role as a domestic terrorist. More detail than needed, if you ask me.  All hypothetical, but maybe too much info.

 

backing up back off GIF

Edited by MHS831
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 54th man said:

Kolar is going back to Iowa State. He will be a good tight end in nfl. He played high school b as basketball trae young. He has great hands very athletic.

Thanks for the update.

Link to post
Share on other sites

BD75B3B7-D1B5-4F2A-89C0-22BDD04F1FDE.thumb.png.637103f1514850e2003ab2159b3a8657.png

I kept seeing Penei drop and Bengals taking a QB.  I kept resetting until I got realistic results before the Panthers 1st pick, and when it happened, this is how it went. 

 

Trey Lance, we get our QB of the future, let him sit for a year and learn...I think he’s still raw but he has crazy potential. 

Liam Eichenberg, Notre Dame keeps producing great offensive lineman, the hell are they doing up there? anyways, hopefully we re-sign Moton and pair them up.  (Traded 2nd next year, 4th of this and next years for Lions #39)

Alim McNeill, right with next pick...this dude is going to be crazy good, just watch.  Pairing him up with Derrick Brown is going to be a nightmare. 

Creed Humphrey, one of the top interior lineman in the draft, extremely smart on pre-snap reads, starting center once Paradis leaves. 

Trey Sermon, this dude is fuging physical, replacement for Mike Davis...we clearly saw how important it is to have a backup RB. 

Tre McKitty, physical specimen, but raw...Rhule wants players that have the physical ability and is up to coaching staff to get them ready. 

  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DeSim said:

BD75B3B7-D1B5-4F2A-89C0-22BDD04F1FDE.thumb.png.637103f1514850e2003ab2159b3a8657.png

I kept seeing Penei drop and Bengals taking a QB.  I kept resetting until I got realistic results before the Panthers 1st pick, and when it happened, this is how it went. 

 

Trey Lance, we get our QB of the future, let him sit for a year and learn...I think he’s still raw but he has crazy potential. 

Liam Eichenberg, Notre Dame keeps producing great offensive lineman, the hell are they doing up there? anyways, hopefully we re-sign Moton and pair them up.  (Traded 2nd next year, 4th of this and next years for Lions #39)

Alim McNeill, right with next pick...this dude is going to be crazy good, just watch.  Pairing him up with Derrick Brown is going to be a nightmare. 

Creed Humphrey, one of the top interior lineman in the draft, extremely smart on pre-snap reads, starting center once Paradis leaves. 

Trey Sermon, this dude is fuging physical, replacement for Mike Davis...we clearly saw how important it is to have a backup RB. 

Tre McKitty, physical specimen, but raw...Rhule wants players that have the physical ability and is up to coaching staff to get them ready. 

Solid.  I would be happy with that draft.  My only critique would be Sermon was a luxury pick...a nice luxury pick, but needed some more help on defense (CB and/or LB).

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...