• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Bills at Chiefs AFC Championship Gameday thread

Zod

Just now, Inimicus said:

He's no joke and one of my favorite players in the league.

Yep. He was only 120 yards behind Diggs for leading the league in receiving yards this year, and that's with him resting in week 17... As a fuging TE. That's unheard of. Combined with the TDs and blocking, he's easily up there as a top 5 offensive weapon in the league if you ask me. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The Bills are about to get rocked.

Maybe but Reid does have a bit of a recent track record of going to prevent D too early and letting teams get closer to being back in the game. Hasn't seemed to bitten him in the ass enough for them to lose those games but seems like a lot have been much closer than they should've been because of it. After years of Rivera doing it, it's one the things in sports that I detest the most when I see teams doing it.

1 minute ago, t96 said:

Yep. He was only 120 yards behind Diggs for leading the league in receiving yards this year, and that's with him resting in week 17... As a fuging TE. That's unheard of. Combined with the TDs and blocking, he's easily up there as a top 5 offensive weapon in the league if you ask me. 

That's what I like about him, he's not just a catching tight end, he'll lay a fuggin block quick! Doesn't mind doing the dirty work.

1 minute ago, shaqattaq said:

He's in his own head, Making dumb mistakes. Take a deep breath young man. If you think this is hard, wait until you're up against Tom Brady next week.

The Chiefs are a lot better than the Bucs. The winner of this game handles the Bucs with ease as long as they show up. The AFC is just head and shoulders better than the NFC this year and I expect that to be demonstrated in the SB.

• Pie 1