Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Anyone else in dogecoin


Beerfacedlegend
 Share

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, toldozer said:

This guy bought eth at 10 bucks a coin. Planned to hold for a year but sold at 50 bucks.   A year to the day I bought it was over 1400 dollars.  Smh... trx is going to surpass (not in dollar per coin but overall project market cap it at somepoint I think). Chinese coin, if it blows up it will be gigantic. 

Tron is a Justin Sun project. I'd be very skeptical of that one

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, jb2288 said:

Tron is a Justin Sun project. I'd be very skeptical of that one

Im well aware. I'm in it since 2017 at .0025 cent per coin. I'm fine with it. At least you know who he is unlike 99% of other projects

Link to comment
Share on other sites

where are people buying from? 

I'm really tempted to throw a couple dollars in for fun.  Probably not DOGE but just to see what it is all about.  I looked at Coinbase since they made so much news with their IPO but they seem to not give access to buy a lot of stuff. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CRA said:

where are people buying from? 

I'm really tempted to throw a couple dollars in for fun.  Probably not DOGE but just to see what it is all about.  I looked at Coinbase since they made so much news with their IPO but they seem to not give access to buy a lot of stuff. 

Buy ETH from Coinbase and then use Uniswap (DEX) and you can swap ETH for any ERC-20 token

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, toldozer said:

I halfway think Wallstreet is using doge to try to make crypto out as a scam

I'm still trying to figure this crypto stuff out.  But picture,I mean, Dogecoin is a joke/scam....isn't? 

I don't think crypto as a whole is a scam.  Some good things will clearly evolve out of what is going on.  

But take Bitcoin and Dogecoin? I don't see how they aren't just a short term bubble.  I mean in a world dealing with the problems of climate change ahead.....how is Bitcoin the future of anything?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You crypto homies heard about SafeMoon?

I picked some up. Converted the $150 total I had from Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin into Safemoon. It really wasn't doing anything in my coinbase wallet, and if safemoon pops off, that'd be super. Low risk for me personally. 

  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

It is going absolutely crazy right now , $900 PUT INTO 

 

 E0mEReaVgAI5-le.thumb.jpg.3b15dac264a4ba8ed1cb56239920b183.jpg

 

 

If you invested $1000 into the following on January 1, 2021, you'd have this much as of May 4:

- Tesla: $907

- GameStop: $8,990

- Bitcoin $1,946

- Dogecoin: $103,703!!!

 

Edited by NcPsa10
  • Flames 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, NcPsa10 said:

It is going absolutely crazy right now , $900 PUT INTO 

 

 E0mEReaVgAI5-le.thumb.jpg.3b15dac264a4ba8ed1cb56239920b183.jpg

 

 

If you invested $1000 into the following on January 1, 2021, you'd have this much as of May 4:

- Tesla: $907

- GameStop: $8,990

- Bitcoin $1,946

- Dogecoin: $103,703!!!

 

Nothing like a little 9200% gain to brighten one's day.

  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Elon Musk is going to touch his elbow on SNL this weekend and a bunch of people on internet are going to take that as a sign....and go crazy. 
 

* that’s not a suggestion you should buy Doge after Elon does anything on SNL

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...