• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stafford trade agreement might be in place before the Super Bowl

Mr. Scot

If this team actually wanted Trubisky for anything other than a backup(even tho we have backups already) then lol this would clarify that the talent evaluation skills on this FO are shart and that TB signing wasnt' a fluke but the good draft was and then expect a trashcan draft.

Can't imagine we'd do that as I think this FO actually can evaluate talent

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Per Albert Breer...

But to who?

Well apparently, there have been talks with the Rams.

A Stafford-Goff swap maybe? 🤔

The Panthers should be al over Goff if he comes available. I don’t understand why LA wants to get rid of him. Every time I’ve seen Goff play I’ve come away impressed. Am I missing something with him?

• Poo 3

27 minutes ago, FakePlasticTrees said:

If we sign Trubisky then I will have to turn in my Panthers fan badge.  I said signing Bridgewater last year was a huge mistake. Please do not double down on these flier deals on QBs that are, at best, back-ups.

Mitch has MUCH more talent than Teddy B. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Pup McBarky said:

I'm fine with this. Trubisky's issue is he played for a college coach who didn't teach poo. Then he played for a pro coach who didn't teach poo. If he's open to learning, our coaches, who Rhule insists on being teachers first, could turn into something. He's got talent, he needs a good teacher.

Of course, I'm okay as long as the price is right...i.e. cheap.

Must be a UNC fan. He’s straight trash. 

5 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

If this team actually wanted Trubisky for anything other than a backup(even tho we have backups already) then lol this would clarify that the talent evaluation skills on this FO are shart and that TB signing wasnt' a fluke but the good draft was and then expect a trashcan draft.

Can't imagine we'd do that as I think this FO actually can evaluate talent

Because you know more than them, right?

12 minutes ago, joemac said:

The Panthers should be al over Goff if he comes available. I don’t understand why LA wants to get rid of him. Every time I’ve seen Goff play I’ve come away impressed. Am I missing something with him?

Yeah Goff is fuggin terrible and has a really bad contract.  He sucks too if I didnt mention that.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, FakePlasticTrees said:

If we sign Trubisky then I will have to turn in my Panthers fan badge.  I said signing Bridgewater last year was a huge mistake. Please do not double down on these flier deals on QBs that are, at best, back-ups.

That tweet comes from the same bullsh-t site that posted Joe Brady was leaving.

It was posted as a joke in response to someone saying they liked Twitter sources.

Looked up an old friend of ours.

The second tweet was written in response to Jeremy Fowler's mention of the Rams as a possible Matthew Stafford destination.

So yes, the Rams are talking about trading Goff. And yeah, given that the Lions GM is one of the guys who chose Goff in the first place, it's a very plausible option.

Will it happen? No idea. If it does, it'll be complicated as hell.

But it's being explored.

8 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

PFT points out that the Rams don't have a first round pick to offer.

Makes me think they'd have to give the Lions something else of value.

Like maybe...I dunno...

Giants-Rams-Football-2-1.jpg?w=525

I think you've posted this picture by mistake. You said something of value. 

I still think that Stafford will end up in Indianapolis. It just fits their current plans. They are built for the now, they just need a good QB and for the ball to land the right way a few times.  Rivers was close, but maybe not enough tread left on the tires... Stafford could hit the sweet spot for what they want.

• Pie 1