• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sleepers

raleigh-panther

39 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

another one from ECU:  OT D'Ante Smith

Played in the Senior Bowl, but I don't know if he was on our team.

He had a really good week at the Senior Bowl. It sounds like he needs to add a little weight but that’s the only knock I’ve read about him after the senior bowl. 

• Pie 2

24 minutes ago, 54th man said:

Edge rusher- elerson smith northern iowa    defensive tackle-cam sample Tulane.    Offensive guard- Quinn mainerz Wisconsin Whitewater.                                                      Dillon radunz off. Tackle north Dakota state

I’d happily take any of them, especially Quinn. 

1 minute ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I've read a couple of places where he really increased his stock from a day 3 to day 2.  I love that he can play multiple positions.

This was a very good article though.  I will be watching to see how many of these guys end up Panthers.

The draft simulator I use moved him up 100 spots after the senior bowl. 

Out of curiosity, are you a PSU fan? Just a shot in the dark. 

26 minutes ago, Newbie said:

The draft simulator I use moved him up 100 spots after the senior bowl. 

Out of curiosity, are you a PSU fan? Just a shot in the dark. 

Not at all.  My favorite NCAA teams are ECU, UNC and OSU.  ECU because I went there a long time ago. UNC because my brother walked on and played against LT and OSU because my best friend was an OSU fan and OSU has always been a national contender. 

1 hour ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Not at all.  My favorite NCAA teams are ECU, UNC and OSU.  ECU because I went there a long time ago. UNC because my brother walked on and played against LT and OSU because my best friend was an OSU fan and OSU has always been a national contender. 

I thought I might know you from a different message board but my buddy is a different Dave. 

3 hours ago, shaqattaq said:

Blake Proehl. I'd forgotten he was at ECU, I don't watch much college ball.  If he does go undrafted, we should bring him in for shits and giggles. 

Lol it would be interesting for sure.  I met Ricky Proehl awhile back at Myrtle Beach and he seemed like a cool guy.  It was a meet and greet thing and he let me wear his NFC Championship rings.  

I was asking him questions because he came and sat at our table afterwards, and he said one of the guys (I’m guessing Jon Beason) was NOT happy about drafting Luke, how he was pissed and how he knew “that white boy” couldn’t ball.  But I guess the rest is history on that.  

Also how great of a guy Cam is and how he’d always reply if you texted him and help you out if you needed something.  Asked him why Ted Ginn was so much better with us than other teams, and he said he thought it was because he (Proehl) gave him his confidence back.   Idk why I typed all this out, but it was a really cool memory.  He’s the only NFL player I’ve met.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1