• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Superbowl Streaker

Zod

18 hours ago, Zod said:

Pretty decent form. Nice swimsuit. Good spin move. Would have liked more effort to reach the end zone. 7/10

Police brutality much? Guy wasn't resisting, was unarmed, and slid. If we desire real reform, that tackle and subsequent knee to the back, after sliding and giving himself up, is a quality example of why kneeling is taking place.

21 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Where was Mike Curtis? 

Dude you're showing our age.  I remember watching this on TV.  I loved Mike Curtis.  Big Baltimore Colts fan back in those days.  Funny thing is this guy, if I remember correctly, tried to sue him.  Curtis's reply was "I was doing my job, tackle the man with the football."

Johnny U was my hero. 

3 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

Police brutality much? Guy wasn't resisting, was unarmed, and slid. If we desire real reform, that tackle and subsequent knee to the back, after sliding and giving himself up, is a quality example of why kneeling is taking place.

I think it pissed them off that he didn't get caught until he almost reached the endzone.  

I'm not too offended by their actions though.   Got him to the ground, demobilized him and cuffed him quickly so this didn't drag out. 

9 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

Apples are not oranges. Stadium security are not police. People trying to force an agenda are not smart.

3 hours ago, Wes21 said:

So now rumors are going around that this guy put a $50k prop bet on whether there would be a streaker at the Super Bowl.

Same disgraced you tuber dude has been having people streak at all the big recent events.   Think it is more about internet clicks and promoting his new adult site.   Not saying you wouldn't also wager on it if it was there.  Free money for those folks. 

Super Bowl.  World Cup.  World Series.  NBA Finals.   It's all been the same dude behind these things of late.