Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Russell Wilson unhappy?


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

Yes you can. There are multiple examples of this in the NFL. The problem is that Seattle has struggled building an OL for years. It isn't some new problem.

This is the same struggle Cam had and he was on a very team friendly deal. The issue isn't money, the issue is that the Seahawks don't make OL a priority the same way we never do. That isn't a recipe for success.

So then if they didn’t draft a WR, that would be his problem, or having a defense that can stop anyone. He’s just a whiny little bitch. This has nothing to do with Cam, we’re talking about the situation in Seattle. 

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

He hates the panthers no way we would get him he would want to go to a contender like the saints and win a sb not the crummy panthers that have nothing going for themselves, to get Respect we need results and we need to earn that and make teams fear us no one likes or fears the panthers 

  • Poo 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

Y’all got to stop thinking players want to come be a part of a rebuild. We aren’t ready for trades like this. 

This is why you draft the best QB available and hope he's the one then you build around him. We are not a QB away. The Rams, 49ers and Dolphins are the only team that fit that mold.

  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

When Cam was injured here and we were all having constructive, objective, completely unemotional discussions on his future, I was in the "Cam has been rode hard" camp, and questioned his longevity due to the amount of a beating he had taken--Cam had been hit twice as many times more than any other active QB.  #2 was Wilson. While he has not absorbed the direct hits Cam has, he is much smaller.  I also think that he is a bit of a narcissist and his best days are behind him.  Having said that, he could play another 5 years--and would be a nice acquisition--but I do not see it.

I actually see a lot of similarities in the molds the Panthers and Seahawks were built from.  They were better at some positions, we were better at others, neither of us had great OLs, we both relied on mobile QBs and the running game, and they generally had better WRs and DBs.

We both lost Super Bowls we should have won.  We managed that by not game planning for the opponent or adjusting to anything they did, they outcoached themselves with the win 1-yard away.

  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

I actually see a lot of similarities in the molds the Panthers and Seahawks were built from.  They were better at some positions, we were better at others, neither of us had great OLs, we both relied on mobile QBs and the running game, and they generally had better WRs and DBs.

We both lost Super Bowls we should have won.  We managed that by not game planning for the opponent or adjusting to anything they did, they outcoached themselves with the win 1-yard away.

I think Rhule and Carroll are the same basic coach as well--but that is just recent.

  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I think Rhule and Carroll are the same basic coach as well--but that is just recent.

Would they or would you be willing to let a player have a say in roster decisions though?

That'd be a hard "no" for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Would they or would you be willing to let a player have a say in roster decisions though?

That'd be a hard "no" for me.

Nope.  This ain't the NBA. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NAS said:

So then if they didn’t draft a WR, that would be his problem, or having a defense that can stop anyone. He’s just a whiny little bitch. This has nothing to do with Cam, we’re talking about the situation in Seattle. 

That is just you not liking him, so your arguments have no basis in anything rational.

Him being upset about the poo OL is a thing I am sure quite a few starting QB's in the NFL are currently upset about. 

You think Mahomes was pumped to see Remmers getting ass blasted Sunday?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sgt Schultz said:

I actually see a lot of similarities in the molds the Panthers and Seahawks were built from.  They were better at some positions, we were better at others, neither of us had great OLs, we both relied on mobile QBs and the running game, and they generally had better WRs and DBs.

We both lost Super Bowls we should have won.  We managed that by not game planning for the opponent or adjusting to anything they did, they outcoached themselves with the win 1-yard away.

Yeah but at least they came away with actual hardware. We didn't.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought things were great in Seattle. Look at their record, so much winning. If it is such a well run organization what is the problem? (heavy sarcasm)

Looks like maybe that is an organization that has stagnated from their glory days. Without Wilson they fade back into the pack we hang with, they would be stupid to not figure out how to fix their Oline and keep Wilson. The HC and GM need to get their crap back together. 

 

  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Waldo said:

I thought things were great in Seattle. Look at their record, so much winning. If it is such a well run organization what is the problem? (heavy sarcasm)

Looks like maybe that is an organization that has stagnated from their glory days. Without Wilson they fade back into the pack we hang with, they would be stupid to not figure out how to fix their Oline and keep Wilson. The HC and GM need to get their crap back together. 

 

Hoping Fitterer is a factor in their decline.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bigskypanthersguy said:

Hoping Fitterer is a factor in their decline.

Everything I looked at is their scouting went to trash when WTF hired their best scout. After that their quality was in stagnation. No idea yet how Fritters factors in but I am hoping their HC and GM are in a rut. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...