• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eagles and Colts reach deal on Wentz trade

Mr. Scot

2 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

Eagles WONT be drafting a QB this year

they have the worst cap space in the league

they will likely trade this pick to acquire more draft capital

they will likely have a complete purge of an offseason (Ertz, Jeffrey, Cox, Johnson) and go full tank mode

Eagles will have nearly 80 million in cap space 2022 and quite possibly the #1 pick next year due to them having likely having a Carolina’esque 1-15 season this year

I don't know what the Eagles will do right now and I don't think they know either, but New Orleans has the worst cap space in the league.  Even after the Wentz trade the Saints are like 20 million more over the cap than the Eagles.

2 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

Eagles WONT be drafting a QB this year

they have the worst cap space in the league

they will likely trade this pick to acquire more draft capital

they will likely have a complete purge of an offseason (Ertz, Jeffrey, Cox, Johnson) and go full tank mode

Eagles will have nearly 80 million in cap space 2022 and quite possibly the #1 pick next year due to them having likely having a Carolina’esque 1-15 season this year

We will see.

Apparently people up in Philly with "sources" are claiming they are in the QB market.  

I know the guys at the draftnetwork, 2 of them mentioned on their podcast said they recently spoke to some Eagles beat writers and others in Philly. 

And they said "Eagles Are in the QB market."  "They Aren't sold on Hurts."  "The reason for the Eagles wanting and holding out for the 1st smoke, was them wanting that 1st for Capital to move up.

Also Ben Solak at Draftnetwork is a Big Philly guy, and he has fully changed his tune and predicting them making a move for a QB like all of our beat writers.

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

They can't even make their own cheese steak sandwich right.  Cheese whiz, who the *** puts that sh*t on a sandwich.

I don't claim to be an expert but the creatively named Philly's here where I am that has a lady from PA who uses white American and that's it she wont' even order anything else for the store so I unno what to make of that.

She said she would only even consider provolone otherwise if she was the considering type.

1 minute ago, Fox007 said:

I don't claim to be an expert but the creatively named Philly's here where I am that has a lady from PA who uses white American and that's it she wont' even order anything else for the store so I unno what to make of that.

She said she would only even consider provolone otherwise if she was the considering type.

There is no accounting for taste my friend.  The concept was good but the execution failed.  That's why it's called a Cheese steak sub everywhere else, so people aren't reminded of that abomination in Philly.

6 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

There is no accounting for taste my friend.  The concept was good but the execution failed.  That's why it's called a Cheese steak sub everywhere else, so people aren't reminded of that abomination in Philly.

I've never had cheez whiz at all. What I've seen on the food network from whatever show it was had it on a laddle and it was looking like nacho cheese but I thought cheeze whiz was like in a tube poo lol so I don't know if there is actually a difference or what.

7 hours ago, Fox007 said:

I've never had cheez whiz at all. What I've seen on the food network from whatever show it was had it on a laddle and it was looking like nacho cheese but I thought cheeze whiz was like in a tube poo lol so I don't know if there is actually a difference or what.

Pretty much the same thing but not as good.

7 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

They can't even make their own cheese steak sandwich right.  Cheese whiz, who the *** puts that sh*t on a sandwich.

Yeah, cheeze whiz on a sandwich is just gross. I'll never understand it but people here are all about it. It's weird cheesesteaks are what this city is known for but they have much better other sandwiches here.