• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So now there's this...

Mr. Scot

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Watson is established, but Lawrence is younger and significantly cheaper on a rookie contract.

It would depend heavily on your evaluation of Lawrence. If you think he could genuinely be as good as Watson, it becomes a real debate.

On another note, more realistically, how much capital would it take to get the #1 pick this year in respect to what we believe it would take to get Watson. Cheaper? More expensive? If cheaper, one has to at least consider this as an option simply due to the financial aspect, even if it’s MVP talent vs TBD.

2 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

On another note, more realistically, how much capital would it take to get the #1 pick this year in respect to what we believe it would take to get Watson. Cheaper? More expensive? If cheaper, one has to at least consider this as an option simply due to the financial aspect, even if it’s MVP talent vs TBD.

Both options give me sticker shock.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think he's basically Andrew Luck. He'll be very good, but never quite great but the media will still try to convince everyone he's the GOAT.

Andrew Luck was pretty great I just don’t think he ever really loved Football. As with every QB a lot depends on what’s around him. 

1 minute ago, Fox007 said:

Yea I forgot Urban Meyer was there...yea dood didn't sign up to coach some scrub QB. He went there specifically because he will be drafting and then coaching Lawrence who he got to see himself. Personally I'd love him to draft Fields b/c lol

It would make for the most entertaining draft in a long time 😆

• Beer 2