Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Houston will let Watson rot


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I've never seen it done but a trade could get done if Watson agreed to void is extension and have a similar (if not better one with his new team).

You're not gonna see it now either.

  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BurnNChinn said:

McClain just came out and said Texans should look to trading Watson now. Maybe Houston is starting to turn if he came out with this?

Texans fans have claimed that McClain is literally the Texans “mouthpiece”, that’s a very real possibility. Back in early January McClain said he had as much of a chance of being the next head coach than Watson being traded. Things are changing...

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Texans fans have claimed that McClain is literally the Texans “mouthpiece”, that’s a very real possibility. Back in early January McClain said he had as much of a chance of being the next head coach than Watson being traded. Things are changing...

McClain may just be the reporter scorned at this point and is now choosing to bite the hand that used to feed him...

With all the upper level management changes it's logical to that McClain has been cut off from the information flow from the Texans he singularly enjoyed previously. 

  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

McClain may just be the reporter scorned at this point and is now choosing to bite the hand that used to feed him...

With all the upper level management changes it's logical to that McClain has been cut off from the information flow from the Texans he singularly enjoyed previously. 

Its just as logical that the Texans have realized Watson isn't going to budge and would rather get a kings bounty for their new management team to build with.

We won't know which is true until the draft, imo.

Edited by mav1234
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

McClain may just be the reporter scorned at this point and is now choosing to bite the hand that used to feed him...

With all the upper level management changes it's logical to that McClain has been cut off from the information flow from the Texans he singularly enjoyed previously. 

Possibly, but many have said McClain is very well respected by the Texans. Other Houston reporters have said if McClain says it, ppl listen. In the end, we will never know anything on this until the Texans say so themselves and I don’t think that will happen soon. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Its just as logical that the Texans have realized Watson isn't going to budge and would rather get a kings bounty for their new management team to build with.

This is completely illogical.

  • Poo 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Possibly, but many have said McClain is very well respected by the Texans.

Other Houston reporters have said if McClain says it, ppl listen.

In the end, we will never know anything on this until the Texans say so themselves and I don’t think that will happen soon. 

He absolutely was -- doesn't mean the new sheriffs in town continue to share info with him.

Rinse and repeat.

Agreed. 

Edited by SizzleBuzz
  • Poo 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

McClain may just be the reporter scorned at this point and is now choosing to bite the hand that used to feed him...

With all the upper level management changes it's logical to that McClain has been cut off from the information flow from the Texans he singularly enjoyed previously. 

Antoine Dodson Reaction GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

This is completely illogical.

It is only illogical if you feel passionately that the only resolution to this situation is not trading Watson.  There's a range of possibilities, and one certainly is trading him for a ton of picks, so they can actually get people that want to be there.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...