• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Report: 49ers called Panthers about Teddy Bridgewater

WarPanthers89

18 minutes ago, Breakpoint4510 said:

There's a difference in exaggeration and being wrong. This place is the perfect example. Panther fans are wrong about Teddy Bridgewater not being a starting caliber quarterback, but they are flat out lying about him being offered to the Lions.

Who is this staff that has spoken so clearly about Teddy. What exactly did they say, and what is it that you can't come back from. You're killing me with the vagueness and innuendo.

The problem with a lot of sports fans is that they're playing with monopoly money where they can take a "little" twenty million dollar gamble and then get a do over because "it didn't work out" . An  then some other team in "interested" in a twenty million dollar back up.

Hanging out in a mob is easy living. No thinking required. 

You have to keep evaluating the QB position until you have a guy that can get you into the playoffs and win a Super Bowl. Straight from the owner’s mouth. If Teddy was that guy, this wouldn’t have to be said. Other owners and staff don’t talk about their starting QBs this way.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30853889/sources-carolina-panthers-offered-no-8-pick-teddy-bridgewater-matthew-stafford%3fplatform=amp

We offered our first and Teddy for Stafford, it’s been reported and never disputed. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pantherswire.usatoday.com/2021/03/01/49ers-called-panthers-teddy-bridgewater-trade-talks/amp/

Niners calling inquiring about Teddy after Lynch stated they need some insurance for Jimmy G.  I see you have dug in on this Teddy is a good starter in the NFL and made it difficult the get out of the spot you are in by denying and arguing with numerous people on here. It’s no secret our staff wants to upgrade him and will get rid of players and picks to do so (for Watson or a higher pick in the draft).

• Flames 1
  • Poo 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

That's already been done earlier in the thread (specifically, Darin Gantt confirming the Stafford trade offer).

And to be clear, denying what's been shown to you plainly isn't funny, interesting or effective. It shows you've got nothing to offer.

You have been lied to, and you bought the whole thing. Gantt's source for the trade rumor was a report. He then inserted the new GM's "in on every deal' quote, which was unrelated to anything between the Lions and the Rams, to try to connect the Panthers to that trade.

A long time sports fan like you would have seen right through that lie if you wouldn't spent so much time sucking up to the mob, and being the good little sports fan. 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 2

3 minutes ago, Breakpoint4510 said:

You have been lied to, and you bought the whole thing. Gantt's source for the trade rumor was a report. He then inserted the new GM's "in on every deal' quote, which was unrelated to anything between the Lions and the Rams, to try to connect the Panthers to that trade.

A long time sports fan like you would have seen right through that lie if you wouldn't spent so much time sucking up to the mob, and being the good little sports fan. 

Frustrated Buzz Lightyear GIF

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

It’s getting painfully desperate...  Show me a source stating he won’t be cut or traded? Show me something stating he is a capable starter? Why hasn’t the GM came in and stated Teddy is our starter to kill these rumors? It can’t be a report or link to a journalist either. You criticize every report we link up here, yet you have no concrete data that backs what you are saying.

• Poo 1

5 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

It’s getting painfully desperate...  Show me a source stating he won’t be cut or traded? Show me something stating he is a capable starter? Why hasn’t the GM came in and stated Teddy is our starter to kill these rumors? It can’t be a report or link to a journalist either. You criticize every report we link up here, yet you have no concrete data that backs what you are saying.

Because he is a troll. Everyone has posted tons of reports and stats backing up that Teddy is a mediocre QB who shouldn’t be starter anywhere. He is an overpayed backup. 
If he isn’t a troll and is just a Teddy fan he is the worst of the worst. Thankfully we won’t have to deal with his idiocy after we get rid of Crapwater. He will be some other poor fanbase’s problem. He disappeared after talking trash during the season when Treadwater started sucking. 
I have nothing against Teddy the person but I do not like Teddy the player. 
Also I have never seen a more toxic players fanbase that Teddy’s. They singlehandedly made me hate Teddy. So this guy can keep arguing and ignoring facts. He isn’t even a Panthers fan. Just some Teddy stan who doesn’t realize he is just The Huddles biggest joke. 

• Poo 1

39 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

You have to keep evaluating the QB position until you have a guy that can get you into the playoffs and win a Super Bowl. Straight from the owner’s mouth. If Teddy was that guy, this wouldn’t have to be said. Other owners and staff don’t talk about their starting QBs this way.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30853889/sources-carolina-panthers-offered-no-8-pick-teddy-bridgewater-matthew-stafford%3fplatform=amp

We offered our first and Teddy for Stafford, it’s been reported and never disputed. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pantherswire.usatoday.com/2021/03/01/49ers-called-panthers-teddy-bridgewater-trade-talks/amp/

Niners calling inquiring about Teddy after Lynch stated they need some insurance for Jimmy G.  I see you have dug in on this Teddy is a good starter in the NFL and made it difficult the get out of the spot you are in by denying and arguing with numerous people on here. It’s no secret our staff wants to upgrade him and will get rid of players and picks to do so (for Watson or a higher pick in the draft).

What is Tepper supposed to say? He doesn't want a super bowl quarterback? What does evaluation mean, changing quarterbacks every year that you don't win the super bowl? 

You need to stop following the yellow brick road laid down by pontificating sports writers. There's no action here. All there is, is speculation by folks with no vested interest in anything but clicks and ratings.

Here's what I think. You, as in the people here, are transferring you your wants onto the organization and you are using any whisper of dissatisfaction of Teddy's first year with the team, as all the confirmation you need that what you want will happen. And Every sports writer that says Bridgewater is about to be traded, becomes your new best friend.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

33 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

You want me to prove a negative. Ok, I'll tell on opening day.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

53 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Because he is a troll. Everyone has posted tons of reports and stats backing up that Teddy is a mediocre QB who shouldn’t be starter anywhere. He is an overpayed backup. 
If he isn’t a troll and is just a Teddy fan he is the worst of the worst. Thankfully we won’t have to deal with his idiocy after we get rid of Crapwater. He will be some other poor fanbase’s problem. He disappeared after talking trash during the season when Treadwater started sucking. 
I have nothing against Teddy the person but I do not like Teddy the player. 
Also I have never seen a more toxic players fanbase that Teddy’s. They singlehandedly made me hate Teddy. So this guy can keep arguing and ignoring facts. He isn’t even a Panthers fan. Just some Teddy stan who doesn’t realize he is just The Huddles biggest joke. 

You still feeding on mob speak. If someone can make you hate hate someone else, you're the classic definition of a follower.

What's missing here? Why is one voice disagreeing all of your stats and reports giving you such an ear ache? Is this now becoming an angry hate Teddy mob because someone's not buying into the stats and reports?

• Beer 1
  • Poo 2

17 minutes ago, Pup McBarky said:

You don't know the people here. You've only interacted with a fraction of them on the internet. If you're really TB, you need to grow up. If you're not, you need to grow up. 

Dude, this is not some middle school clique. Opinions are met with other opinions, and that should be that. You people are too emotional about something that doesn't pay any of your bills.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 2

18 minutes ago, Breakpoint4510 said:

Dude, this is not some middle school clique. Opinions are met with other opinions, and that should be that. You people are too emotional about something that doesn't pay any of your bills.

No but we as fans pay ur bills. Show up or shut up. If you can’t produce it’s time to go, 0-8 u didn’t show nothing. You can’t blame 8 losses on defense or oline sorry dummy