• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Report: 49ers called Panthers about Teddy Bridgewater

WarPanthers89

1 minute ago, Breakpoint4510 said:

Playoff teams stop someone every once in a while.

so ball control isnt everything then, right? I mean you did just say that ball control was everything.... but it appears winning teams dont give a poo about ball control. Score Fast, Win Fast.

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

so ball control isnt everything then, right? I mean you did just say that ball control was everything.... but it appears winning teams dont give a poo about ball control. Score Fast, Win Fast.

I said that the Panthers ran a ball control offense on order to protect the panther's defense. However with a defense as generous as yours, it didn't work so well. 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 2

11 minutes ago, KSpan said:

Teddy looked exactly how he's always looked, and the stats and outcomes show it. The wheels fell off the offense when defenses got a bit of film and started sitting on everything under 20 yards with no threat of a deep game. It's no coincidence.

Ball control offense may keep teams hanging around in games but it doesn't win championships but once in a blue moon when it's paired with an all-decade defense. I live in KC and saw the Alex Smith years firsthand - it's also no coincidence that they didn't get anywhere in the playoffs until Mahomes took over.

Rhule and Brady knew who Teddy was. He didn't come here disguised as Mahomes.  Furthermore, why do you think that quarterbacks like Mahomes or Watson will cure what ails the Panthers.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 2

Just now, Breakpoint4510 said:

Rhule and Brady knew who Teddy was. He didn't come here disguised as Mahomes.  Furthermore, why do you think that quarterbacks like Mahomes or Watson will cure what ails the Panthers.

A new quarterback alone won't make the Panthers a contender.

Neither will keeping Bridgewater.

But regarding the two options, the first at least makes the team better.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

27 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I'm just glad you got cut Tre...

Dude you have no life.. You follow every post I make for 6 months because I said..

"Tre while being below avg. Player and tackler didn't run from contact"

You have a complete aneurism and live your life thru a MB waiting for me in other topics.. Other then being a complete snowflake loser what do you have going on in your life??

Seriously is Tre fuging your mom and making you go to bed early??

Edited by WOW!!

43 minutes ago, Breakpoint4510 said:

As serious as you are when you blame Teddy for the Panther's problems.

Hey how is ur math Teddy when it’s 4 and 9 how many yds you need for a first down. Let me answer that for you 2 yds. Gimme a break we are so done with that poo.

24 minutes ago, Breakpoint4510 said:

That's your problem right there. Teddy makes the Panthers look credible on offense in spite of a defense that's atrocious on third down, and you blame him. No appreciation what so ever. Where's Rhule, Brady and Snow's culpability. They have no role in the Panther's 5-11 season? Why is it all on Teddy Bridgewater?

No that's your problem.. Any QB putting up those numbers after being in the league for more then 5 years is consider not good by everybody not on crack.  Men lie women lie numbers don't.  ...

20 minutes ago, Breakpoint4510 said:

I said that the Panthers ran a ball control offense on order to protect the panther's defense. However with a defense as generous as yours, it didn't work so well. 

So not only do we need a great oline and more weapons we need a great  defense .. For Teddy to do better then 15tds and 11ints.. 

Had that in Minnesota and still didn't produce those numbers thoe??

Hmmmmmm

• Pie 1

32 minutes ago, KSpan said:

Yet again, please show where anyone is *solely* placing blame on Teddy. You're in a thread about teddy - of course the conversation centers on his performance/lack thereof. Teddy's offense had chances to win games week in and week out regardless of what the other phases were doing and couldn't do it. It's self-contained empirical shortcoming.

Better then this... Let him Show us a team that had a QB throw 15tds and 11ints and went 0-8 in game winning situation and didn't want another QB???

2 minutes ago, Breakpoint4510 said:

He sure didn't but I think Mahomes and the Chiefs coming back from double-digit deficits in every 2019 playoff game and Super Bowl pretty much proves the point. It takes a team of course but only the offense is responsible for scoring points.

Your problem is that someone told you about that 0-8, and you think it's a bible verse. What makes you think that any other quarterback will have the Panthers in those competitive situations. Some of you are willing to pay a kings ransom in an attempt to upgrade the quarterback position. If Teddy was so bad, why would it take so much to get better than him? 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 2