• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Free Agent Signings Thread

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I think this is actually the first news I've seen of a player signing with a different team.

Sure as hell didn't expect that distinction to belong to us.

Palardy went to Miami, which also includes the Panthers

1 minute ago, AppHeel said:

I know nothing about him. Where on the line does he play mostly? If Fitt signed him for 3 years, they must like him.

Interior. Pretty sure he used to play center for the Vikings.

3 minutes ago, AppHeel said:

I know nothing about him. Where on the line does he play mostly? If Fitt signed him for 3 years, they must like him.

I did a quick google.

He’s played almost everything. Started at Center before getting hurt his rookie year I think. Moved to guard after that.

• Pie 1
1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

He’s never graded out well and was waived by the Vikings...

Yay?

Based on pay, he’s average to below average.

We get what we can get.

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Didn't need to google Elflein. He's been talked about here before. Good player but has been injured some over the last few years if I recall correctly.

Signed on a reasonable deal too.

Please don’t be another Khalil, I hate seeing that Vikings jersey brings back bad memories.

1 minute ago, BurnNChinn said:

Please don’t be another Khalil, I hate seeing that Vikings jersey brings back bad memories.

Had a feeling it wouldn't be long before somebody made that comparison.

I'm hoping it doesn't turn out to be a valid one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• BELIEVE!!!

jimmy-clausen.jpg

• Topics

• I am going to go out on a limb here because I live on the edge.  A risk taker--man on a mission, etc.  My friends call me, "that guy," if that means anything to you people..........That's what I thought. Jones WILL go to SF at #3.  Book it. The #4 spot, whether it is Atlanta or another team after a trade, could go to a NON QB player.  Sewell or Chase, if a non QB---a trade between Denver (not WFT or NE) and Atlanta is the only way Fields goes at #4.  (That is a pretty bold, specific prediction.  MARK MY WORDS!!! Watch Mond and the Patriots--he could not only sneak into the first round, he could go before Lance.  Everyone is expecting New England to trade up, and they might, but they could move up to Detroit or Dallas and take Mond. Washington will be aggressive and end up with Lance. Maybe with a trade with the Lions or Panthers--- So when the chips start falling and the desperate teams start moving in for a QB, the Panthers' front office is going to look pretty smart.  Imagine that 5 QBs go before the Panthers?  Six?  Let's take a look at how that could go down--think desperate GM here-Washington, Denver, New England come to mind. 1. Jax Could they take Wilson?  Nah. Lawrence QB 2. Jets Wilson QB 3. Niners--I am still convinced that Jones is their guy.  Jones QB 4. Denver (trade with Atlanta) Fields, QB 5. Cincinnati Sewell or Chase--probably Sewell LT 6. Dolphins Chase WR 7. Lions (Trade with New England) SHOCKER!!! MHS HAS Cahunas!  Mond, QB    8. WFT (trade with Panthers) Lance, QB 9. Atlanta (from Denver) Pitts TE 10  Cowboys Kwity Paye, DE 11.  giants Surtain CB 12. Eagles Parsons LB 13. Chargers Darrisaw LT 14. Vikings Slater T/G 15. Detroit (from New England--Not sure Waddle lasts this long) Waddle WR 16. Cardinals Horn, CB 17. Raiders Smith WR 18.  Dolphins Barmore DT 19. Panthers, (2021 first, 2021 second, with a 2022 first and second rounder for Pick #8) Caleb Farley, CB Just a hunch that this could go down.  Marty likes to deal with people he knows, and RR and Snyder will be frothing for a QB... Panthers have 2 picks in second round.   OT and DT.   Tampa Bay may draft Mills, QB Stanford. 
    • Anyone else notice the opening graphic had us taking jamaar chase and devontae Smith going a pick earlier to the lions?...