• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would You Rather - DJ edition

Reebis21

Which option would you rather have  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which option would you rather have

• Option A
    • Option B

13 hours ago, top dawg said:

What are you saying?

.... What?

You brought up Allen Robinson.  I said DJ Moore has more yards than him the last 3 years.  Then for some reason you brought up Robby Anderson.  What is to be confused about?

19 minutes ago, MilkyCastles said:

So I would argue that the top 5 wr in the game can do those things... that’s what makes them a top 5 wr. 

Theres things D.J. can do that Julio can't.

There's things Julio can do that Num can't

There's things Nuk can do that Julio can't.

When AB wasn't a complete headcase  there were things he could do that neither could.

Top 5 is relative to current competition. Not a checklist of things that you have to do to be considered top 5.

• Beer 1

27 minutes ago, Rags said:

Theres things D.J. can do that Julio can't.

There's things Julio can do that Num can't

There's things Nuk can do that Julio can't.

When AB wasn't a complete headcase  there were things he could do that neither could.

Top 5 is relative to current competition. Not a checklist of things that you have to do to be considered top 5.

So just to be clear, you think DJ is a top 5 wr in the National football league? 

I am not sure about a top 5 contract for DJ but as Panthers fans, you might as well get prepared for the fact that if we are able to keep him around, it's going to be a hefty price. If we do decide to pay him, luckily we can probably structure the bulk of it to hit when the cap explodes from the new TV deal.

Edited by kungfoodude

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Let it all out bro.   At the end of the day Charlotte fans just aren't that passionate as other fans. The Panthers and Hornets crowds are wack.    Go to a Canes game and you will understand this. Tell the family I said hi and Happy Father's Day.
    • Dude you have no idea what you're talking about. Best place to live?  LMAO... that's your criteria...  Charlotte gets put all over those lists too... come on man... and those lists have zero to do with sports. I'm done after this bc I'm punching down intellectually here... The Panthers have been bad for 6 years now. You are obviously young and not overly educated based off the "dunks" you're putting out there that certainly are, so let me educate you today on the Panthers. The Panthers sold out for well over a decade straight. BOA has been as good an environment as there is when the team is good.  Fan support for the Panthers has been incredible when the team has even remotely reciprocated. The idea that Charlotte doesn't support the Panthers is utter BS. People in Raleigh have the biggest little brother syndrome of all time... Nobody outside of the Triangle cares about any of your "vaunted" sports team outside of Duke-UNC in basketball on a national scale. Sure, the Canes are great. But nationally, the WWE dwarfs the NHL in ratings. More people care about Cody Rhodes than Sebastian Aho... or anyone else in the NHL for that matter... I doubt less than 5% of anyone in this state outside of Raleigh even knows who that is... that's a knock on Aho who is a great player, it's just the NHL barely makes a ripple in the overall hierarchy of American sports. It's not in the same universe as the NFL or NBA no matter how badly you want to tell yourself otherwise. Raleigh is not a big-time sports city, no matter how much you want to scream into the abyss about it. Neither is Charlotte. But no one here is making such a nonsense argument... LOL it's good to be young and to be ignorant enough to be confidently wrong... WTF are you even on this board though since Charlotte is so beneath you? There is an actual discussion board on this very site for Raleigh sports since they are so superior...  Maybe it's bc I'm watching Idiocracy with my son, but your timing is perfect, my man... The dumbest among us have become the most confidence in their ignorance... God Bless America!!
    • You do know the biggest military base in the US is located just an hour from Raleigh in Fort Bragg right? Military families are family oriented. A hour drive to games is nothing compared to traveling 3 hours to Charlotte.   Cmon man there is nothing happening in Western Carolina other than Charlotte. I only go west for outdoor activities and some nature/mountain views.