• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sounds like Jets' 2nd pick is open for business...?

TheCasillas

7 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

It's not any one game, Wilson showed throughout the year that he was a top 10 worthy pick based on how he throws guys open, throws with anticipation, and throws incredibly accurately while improvising. 

Coastal was not on him. At all. Watch the film again, he was dropping dimes that were getting dropped left and right. 

But we aren't just talking about being top 10 worthy.  We are talking about being worth multiple first round picks plus an assortment of picks from other rounds. 

I think if you are going to give away all that.....there should be at least one example where you go, see that game.  That's why he is worth it.  

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

But we aren't just talking about being top 10 worthy.  We are talking about being worth multiple first round picks plus an assortment of picks from other rounds. 

I think if you are going to give away all that.....there should be at least one example where you go, see that game.  That's why he is worth it.  

See, I saw his entire season and said "that's why he's worth it." Hell, Trask had a game where he played lights out and looked like a stud, he is nowhere near worthy a top 10 pick. 

What I'm saying is you can't base a player's value off of one game. Wilson showed week over week that he was one of the best QB's in the class and has the skillset that transfers well to the NFL. 

So basically pick any game last year and look at Wilson. That's the game that shows he has the traits to make it, and why I personally believe he is worthy multiple picks to trade up and take. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

That's not his "signature game", and it's a silly take.

you said that was his best game. 

I don't think it is a silly take to say give me a game where someone legitimately wowed...when we are talking about giving up an assortment of first round draft picks and what not for them. 

5 minutes ago, CRA said:

you said that was his best game. 

I don't think it is a silly take to say give me a game where someone legitimately wowed...when we are talking about giving up an assortment of first round draft picks and what not for them. 

I said their bowl game was the best game of his that I saw. Spanish saw more games of his than I did.

Wilson is damn near universally projected to be the second quarterback off the board and likely the number two pick overall. The only question is whether it's the Jets making the pick or someone else.

And yes, acting like that Coastal Carolina game is the sum total of his analysis is a silly take.

Edited by Mr. Scot

21 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

See, I saw his entire season and said "that's why he's worth it." Hell, Trask had a game where he played lights out and looked like a stud, he is nowhere near worthy a top 10 pick. 

What I'm saying is you can't base a player's value off of one game. Wilson showed week over week that he was one of the best QB's in the class and has the skillset that transfers well to the NFL. 

So basically pick any game last year and look at Wilson. That's the game that shows he has the traits to make it, and why I personally believe he is worthy multiple picks to trade up and take. 

I'm not suggesting you base an assessment off of one game.   

But if we are giving up a ton of draft picks for a kid....I'd like a better resume than one great year vs meh competition.   

Just spending the #8 pick on any of these QB would be a big enough gamble in itself.  I think Field's has the highest ceiling of all the QBs.  Which includes my boy Trevor.  But I don't want to trade away a ton of picks for him either.  

15 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I said their bowl game was the best game of his that I saw. Spanish saw more games of his than I did.

Wilson is damn near universally projected to be the second quarterback off the board and likely the number two pick overall. The only question is whether it's the Jets making the pick or someone else.

And yes, acting like that Coastal Carolina game is the sum total of his analysis is a silly take.

Well, the question to me is....is Zach Wilson worth multiple first round picks plus several additional picks to acquire.   That's the question IMO. 

1 minute ago, CRA said:

Well, the question to me is....is Zach Wilson worth multiple first round picks plus several additional picks to acquire.   That's the question. 

And my answer would be no, but that's based on the durability concerns.

If the Panthers don't find that to be a problem, then I'd have no issue with it.

I mean draft picks are all risks too, QB is the position you rationalize the risk for because of the value of the position. If you'd rather trade for a guy like San Darnold who's shown nothing than take a risk on a rookie contract prospect like Wilson I think you just don't wanna risk anything at all on an unknown and to that I say relax and aim higher

39 minutes ago, CRA said:

Justin Fields had that game against Clemson. 

• Pie 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Yeah they did some picking and choosing to come up with those grades. Most were like C-.
    • Puravive is a weight loss medication that treats obesity by naturally increasing metabolism and burning fat.   Puravive is a weight loss supplement that increases metabolism, causing the body to burn more calories than usual. This supplement targets stored food directly, unlike weight loss products that suppress appetite. Click here to visit Puravive's Official Website   Puravive Reviews: A real investigation of this herbal weight loss pill! Puravive is made in the USA, and the manufacturer has taken great care in packaging to ensure that customers receive it in good condition. Puravive appears authentic at first glance due to its overall appearance, quality, ingredient list, and other factors. But since you can't judge a book by its cover, careful consideration is necessary to determine whether it's worthy of inclusion as a supplement. Due to the large number of obese people, the need for weight loss drugs is huge. There are many options available, so it is necessary to choose the best one. Limited Discount: Get Puravive at 70% off on the official website! Overview of Puravive in Summary Puravive is a weight loss medication that treats obesity by naturally increasing metabolism and burning fat. The clinically proven natural ingredients in this supplement address the root cause of unhealthy weight gain without causing  negative side effects. This herbal weight loss pill is free of GMOs, chemicals, toxins and stimulants and comes in an easy-to-use capsule form, making it easy to take on a daily basis. Puravive approaches obesity from a new perspective by addressing the underlying cause of the problem, making weight loss simple and effective. The manufacturing standards of this supplement are another noteworthy feature. It is FDA approved, GMP certified and manufactured under the most hygienic conditions in the USA. For optimal results, the manufacturer recommends taking one Puravive capsule per day. Each bottle contains thirty tablets, or thirty doses.  Check The Availability Of Puravie On Its Official Website Know how Puravive works? Puravive is a better alternative to strict diet and exercise programs. Because they don't address the underlying cause of the problem, most natural weight loss solutions either don't work at all or are simply short-lived. Unhealthy weight gain is thought to be due to low levels of brown adipose tissue. BAT levels are higher in lean people and lower in obese people. Brown fat, or BAT, gets its color from the mitochondria and is a fat-reducing substance, not a fat-storing substance. Brown fat in the body is said to burn more calories than any other type of cell. Puravive therefore aims to increase BAT levels  to accelerate metabolism and the fat burning process. The organic ingredients in this supplement are known to naturally increase brown adipose tissue levels. It helps mitochondria prevent the body from storing unnecessary fat. This supplement, unlike other weight loss methods, increases the body's natural ability to burn fat. In addition to improving energy levels throughout the day, the ingredients in our Puravive blend also accelerate the conversion of food into energy.  Check The Official Website To See If Puravive Is Currently In Stock Key Ingredients of Puravive Formula The main factor we consider when choosing a dietary supplement is its ingredients. First, we review the ingredients to ensure they are safe and natural. Yes, Puravive contains only natural ingredients that have been extensively researched and proven to be safe and effective. Ingredients include Key Ingredients of Puravive Formula Luteolin: Due to its powerful anti-inflammatory, neuroprotective and antioxidant properties, luteolin is used to treat allergies, relieve pain, prevent cancer, protect against heart disease and avoid oxidative stress. This chemical is also known to naturally treat obesity. Bravo Kudzu: reduces body fat and body mass index, promoting healthy weight loss. This ingredient of the Puravive supplement is also known to prevent diabetes, treat heart disease, relieve eye pain, protect against oxidative stress, reduce fever and cold symptoms, and more. Holy Basil: Holy Basil is a versatile herb that helps treat ulcers, reduce anxiety, reduce symptoms of depression, strengthen the immune system, relieve joint pain, regulate blood sugar and prevent inflammation. Korean White Ginseng: Korean White Ginseng has long been used to fight fatigue, strengthen the immune system, help people lose weight, lower blood sugar, reduce inflammation, prevent cancer, and reduce stress . Amur cork bark: Traditional medicine uses Amur cork bark to treat many diseases. By reducing body weight and BMI, it also helps in healthy weight loss. Many additional health benefits of this substance are also believed to exist, including the ability to reduce edema, treat diarrhea and ulcers, improve liver health, reduce bone pain and more. Click To Visit The Official Puravive Website For Detailed Ingredient Information Benefits of using Puravive daily for your health Puravive helps promote natural weight loss while providing several other benefits. Among the benefits are which, Encourages proper weight loss: Puravive uses the body's inherent ability to burn fat to promote healthy weight loss. It attacks low levels of brown adipose tissue that cause unhealthy weight gain and finds a natural solution. The ingredients of this supplement increase BAT levels, which helps support metabolism and fat burning. Increases energy: Puravive helps maintain a healthy metabolism, increasing energy levels. It provides energy throughout the day by converting food into energy faster. Improves sleep cycle quality: sleep cycle is healthy and undisturbed when taking Puravive. The ingredients of this supplement help with physical relaxation and good sleep. It facilitates a revitalizing and energetic awakening. Stress relief: This all-natural blend not only helps maintain a healthy weight but also reduces stress and improves mood throughout the day. This pressure reducer increases vitality and encourages physical activity. Improves general health: It is well recognized that Puravive ingredients enhance general health and well-being. The ingredients support enhanced immunity, heart health, cognitive function and other areas. ORDER Puravive at the LOWEST Price from its Official Website What are the pros and cons of Puravive? To give you a general understanding of Puravive and what you can expect from it, I'll outline the pros and cons of the supplement. PROS of Puravive It contains only exclusive herbal ingredients. manufacturer offers additional savings and reasonable prices. Bonuses are offered for free. manufacturer guarantees 100% money back for 180 days. It is manufactured in FDA approved and GMP certified laboratories in the United States. This mixture is supplied in convenient capsule form. CONS of Puravive People under 18 years old should not use it. Is only accessible via the official Puravive website Click Here To Purchase Puravive From Its Official Website How can Puravive capsules be used to achieve better results? Puravive, unlike other weight loss remedies, is available in easy-to-swallow capsules. For optimal weight loss, the manufacturer recommends taking one capsule per day with a glass of water. This dietary supplement is not recommended for people under 18 years of age or for breastfeeding mothers, although it is effective for obese adults. Since the manufacturer provides precise dosage instructions, do not take too much of the supplement, as it can be dangerous. Also, if you under-dosage the medication, don't expect to see the desired results. For relief, if you have a medical condition for which you are taking medication, be sure to talk to your doctor before using Puravive. Click to Buy Puravive From The Official Website Right Now    Are there any side effects associated with Puravive? We are all equally concerned about the side effects. When we worry about the potential negative consequences of using a supplement, we begin to doubt trying it. It is safe to assume that Puravive has little, if any, chance of causing side effects since it is an all-natural formula that is free of chemicals, toxins, stimulants, and genetically modified organisms. Since the ingredients of this supplement have undergone testing for safety and effectiveness in a clinical setting, the manufacturer guarantees its safety. (DISCOUNT OFFER) Buy Sugar DefendePuravive For Lowest Price Online Puravive Customer Rating: What is the real user verdict? Customer opinions and feedback are the main factors determining the supplement's effectiveness and efficiency. Puravive has received excellent reviews and ratings from customers, as it has exceeded their supplement expectations. This is a reliable weight loss method as it does not compromise on manufacturing standards, ingredient quality or safety. Additionally, to date, no complaints or side effects have been reported as the nutritional support blend has delivered faster results with no room for error. It's clear from reading customer reviews of Puravive that this supplement offers many health benefits beyond helping with weight loss. They experience a cycle of good sleep, increased energy, improved mood, increased metabolism and improved overall health. Exclusive Offer – Get Puravive for an unbelievable low price today Where can I buy Puravive? Cost and Return Specifications Puravive can only be purchased from its official website; it cannot be purchased in physical stores or online retailers such as Amazon and eBay. Therefore, make sure that you only buy the supplement from the Puravive website to ensure that you are getting the real thing. As for the cost of Puravive, it is reasonably priced and the manufacturer offers additional savings.  Here's the price: One bottle (30-day supply) costs $59 Three bottles (90-day supply) cost $49 per bottle Six bottles (180-day supply/0 cost $39 per bottle If Puravive doesn't deliver expected results or people seem dissatisfied with the supplement, the company offers a 180-day 100% money-back guarantee, so don't worry if you have any concerns. know whether the supplement is working or not. Bonuses You Get With Puravive Bonus 1: 1-Day Kickstart Detox Bonus 2- Renew You Click Here To Purchase Puravive From Its Official Website Conclusion on Puravive Reviews Based on this Puravive review, it appears to be a reputable and effective weight loss supplement that uses only high-quality organic ingredients that have been tested for safety. safe and effective and has scientific support to promote healthy weight loss. Puravive addresses the root cause of unhealthy weight gain while improving energy levels, promoting healthy sleep cycles, reducing stress, improving metabolism and fat burning, and enhancing general health and well-being. Puravive is manufactured in the USA under  sterile working conditions and the strictest safety regulations. Therefore, no side effects or complaints were noted. This formula receives excellent  ratings and positive customer reviews as it excels in  quality, brand reputation, safety, results and availability. Click to Buy Puravive From The Official Website Right Now  Puravive Frequently Asked Questions 1. How long will it take for it to ship? If you live in the United States, your Puravive order will arrive in 7-10 days; For orders from other countries, it will take 10-15 days. 2. What happens if I skip my daily dose? If you miss a dose for the day, don't panic and take too much. Instead, start taking Puravive the next day. 3. Will my invoice be returned? Not at all. Puravive only requires a one-time payment, so there are no fees or ongoing memberships. 4. Which option is best to buy? You are free to purchase the package that best suits your needs. But because the six-bottle deal includes free shipping, add-ons and discounts, most consumers choose it. 5. Does Puravive contain gluten? Absolutely, Puravive is completely natural, as it only includes clinically evaluated herbal compounds and is free of toxins, chemicals and stimulants. (DISCOUNT OFFER) Buy Sugar DefendePuravive For Lowest Price Online    
    • The fans had to have Byrce starting. The only way he could learn the game. When we have seen in the past sometimes sitting a 1st round QB can be just as fruitful as starting him. We saw what Dalton could do with the same line up Byrce had and he came within a whisker of pulling it out.