• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

7 minutes ago, Wanderlai said:

With Ball out no point now. Ride it out and get another good pick.

Depends on the trade. I don't want to give up any of our guards with Melo out and I don't want to give up 1st round picks but seeing some guys go for pennies on the dollar (Fournier for 2 2nds...) makes me think there could still be a trade for a big out there for us to get relatively cheap. Holmes from Sacramento would be an interesting target.

Wannamaker is the caliber of player I assumed Mitch would acquire if he made a deal, I just thought it would be a big man though. Maybe feels Richards or Carey will be able to help lift that position group up before the end of the season.

3 minutes ago, Little Goody Two Shoes said:

Another guard?

Playoff experienced and good locker room guy. End of bench on young team type of player.  Can spot fill some minutes.  Rozier and Graham haven't been 100% healthy this year.  

East Top Teams:
76ers: + George Hill
Bucks: + PJ Tucker
Nets: +/-

East Mid Teams:
Hornets: +/-
Heat: + Oladipo / – Olynyk, Bradley
Knicks: +/-
Hawks: + Lou Williams / – Rondo
Celtics: + Fournier / – Tice
Pacers: +/-
Bulls: + Vucevic / – Wendell Carter Jr, Otto Porter
Raptors: +/-

Conclusions:
- Heat improved and I think they will solidify the #4 spot.
- Hawks slightly improved because they were getting. nothing from Rondo and Lou will give them scoring off the bench.
- Celtics slightly improved their scoring but their interior got even weaker.
- Bulls improved but not sure by how much. Could be a threat now.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• BELIEVE!!!

jimmy-clausen.jpg

• Topics

• Assuming we trade down I could see the Patriots, Washington, and the Eagles as realistic trade partners. Philly would like one of the big 3 WR and I believe have the most picks of any team this year. 
    • Just FYI for young football fans who might be on this forum, please don't be fooled by phony sports journalists. They make stuff up and pretend like they have inside information on who will be drafted by which teams. NFL teams, unless they have the #1 over pick, don't go around leaking out who they are taking in the draft. That could harm the team due to trading or other reasons. The draft targets remain a secret until the pick is made.
    • Cutting the 30year old Richardson saves the Browns $11 million in cap space, per Over The Cap, helping create some breathing room for the Browns after they signed Clowney to a one-year deal that can pay him up to $10 million but includes four void years to spread his cap number between 2021 and 2022. Because of those void years, Clowney's cap number for 2021 is just $3.87 million, less than a third of Richardson's cap number of $12.6 million. With this considered, releasing Richardson wasn't entirely necessary. Cleveland still could have carried his contract and remained under the cap at a fairly comfortable margin. But there is an advantage to be had with existing cap space when looking ahead. The Browns are approaching future offseasons in which they'll need to find cap space to re-sign Baker Mayfield, Nick Chubb and Denzel Ward. Carrying a healthy amount of cap space to the end of 2021 will produce a useful rollover number into 2022, when the cap is expected to jump significantly at just the right time for the Browns to spend in order to keep their own.